PROGEMA facility

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: PROGEMA facility

Post by Ractaros96 »

Shiv wrote:
You don't have to. Just go south of Rat Hole. It'll be marked.
Yes, but i was wondering if there was quest or dialog i missed about the facility.
As far as I know, there are no quests concerning that location. I think it is mentioned by Mutant Hunters on second level of their base. They have captured one of the creatures that was in that facility.
hoboofeternity
Accepted

Post by hoboofeternity »

i activated the main computer with the robot in level 3. it locked me out of all access to the terminal. i opened all doors and got access to level 2, but there's nothing there aside from 2 hostile robot, and a minigun on the floor. is that all you can do?

nevermind. it turns out you can repair the bot in the 3rd floor and have him clear the rubble, access a terminal and find a recording.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Shiv wrote:
You don't have to. Just go south of Rat Hole. It'll be marked.
Yes, but i was wondering if there was quest or dialog i missed about the facility.
There are no quests about this location. It is mentioned by some Mutant Hunter on second level of their base, he talks about place where they have obtained a "killer" organism.
Ja1337
Accepted

Post by Ja1337 »

I don't know anyone noticed it, but Geoff worked in PROGEMA and now he is in Rebirth Base 5th(?) floor.
Sadly we can't ask him obout it.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

hoboofeternity wrote:It turns out you can repair the bot in the 3rd floor and have him clear the rubble, access a terminal and find a recording.
Oh, I didn't know you can do that. I just may play game one more time to do it myself :D
Hefarius
Accepted

Post by Hefarius »

Is there any way to return to Progema?

I blasted rocks, descended on line. then sniffed a bit and went to 2nd level. Looted minigun and combat armor, finished deathclaw. I couldn't hjack terminal, because of low skill. Now I increased science skill and want to go back, however rubble block elevator shaft. :( Second playthrough or is there still a chance?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Hefarius wrote:Is there any way to return to Progema?

I blasted rocks, descended on line. then sniffed a bit and went to 2nd level. Looted minigun and combat armor, finished deathclaw. I couldn't hjack terminal, because of low skill. Now I increased science skill and want to go back, however rubble block elevator shaft. :( Second playthrough or is there still a chance?
Well, if you didn't hack the terminal and open door to the ventilation shaft (and unlock the hatch), then no, you cannot go back.
Hadassah
Neutral

Progema

Post by Hadassah »

Hello,

I don't know how to access Progema? i destroyed the rocks to access the elevator but now i ccan't use it?
Do i need a quest or something?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Progema

Post by Daemon »

Elevator was destroyed long time ago, just an elevator shaft remains. Use a rope on it so you can climb down. One rope can be found on one of the dead bodies around.
Hadassah
Neutral

Post by Hadassah »

and is there anything to do ? (except one or two weapons and armor?)
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

With high enough repair and science skills, you may learn story of the location and gain unique weapon. See this topic for more: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=739 (I will merge it with this one later).
bradm89
Neutral

Progema (spoilers?)

Post by bradm89 »

Hi there - So I fell into Progema and didn't have the tools to fix up the computer. After that, I dropped to the next level and exited after killing the Deathclaw. Am I able to get back into level 1 at any point, now that it appears the entrance is completely blocked?

Thank you!
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Progema (spoilers?)

Post by Daemon »

In your case you can't return to the first floor. See more info about PROGEMA in its topic - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=739
Mgaak
Neutral

Post by Mgaak »

Except for minigun I have found also:
- Ultra stimpak
- A curious laser pistol
- Combat armor
- Cookie
- some ammo and meds.

I really hoped for some deep exploration like in West Tek research facility (Glow). I went there on lvl 12 and I guess it was a bit too late, I had minigun and combat armor already.
ToiletDrinker
Neutral

Progressing in PROGEMA [spoils]

Post by ToiletDrinker »

I went down the shaft and I didn't know what I was doing, looted stuff and repaired the generator somehow then I went down a bigger hole. And then there's an exit. Was that it? I checked the to-do-list posted somewhere and it says that I can repair a robot that'll repair another robot to clear up some rubble but I can't see where it is. I tried going up the entrance but I can't get through anymore. Did I ruin my game or am I just missing something down there?