Main story progress

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

goldenass
Neutral

Main story progress

Post by goldenass »

wow! game is awesome. This is the way fallout should be continued as a series.
But I have a question involving main story line. I tried search but couln'd find anything. As many people did I screwed up by doing a patrol mission for huners. Now Imperial city won't talk to me after I helped them with Anonym problem. So basically I can't progres with imperial and hunters won't deal with me either (I helped the tribals). Is there any other way of progressing? I can go to mutant camp and even talk my way into but then all my talking end with blodsheed. Am I miussing something? Thnx for your help guys!
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Main story progress

Post by Daemon »

Thanks.

You can still talk to Sebastian, leader of the Mutant Hunters. He can tell you that in the mutant camp you can find the location of the Rebirth base (he'll give you the quest to retrieve it). You can then tell to the leader of the supermutants that's what you're looking for. And that leads to the quest from him ("Lure Sebastian into Dernus's ambush") that will give you access to the rest of the mutant camp.
goldenass
Neutral

Re: Main story progress

Post by goldenass »

Hnx dude! I apparently didn't talk to him thorough enough. So now I can progress. Too bad about imperial questline though... On the other hand I apreciate quest that player can screw up. Not like modern games where you can't do anything wrong :D