All out of quests - What now?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Waffenbaum
Neutral

All out of quests - What now?

Post by Waffenbaum »

Hello, I've been stuck in the game for a while now. It seems I may have inadvertently made it impossible to complete the game.
I no longer have a "main quest" to follow, and I am not sure what to do any more.

I helped the Imperial city retake their vault, and got a new Emperor elected. After this, I have nothing left to do.
The hunters no longer want to speak to me because I sided with the imperial city, and I've done every single side quest I have been able to find.

I've also tried to go to the mutant base after seeing the location in a youtube video, despite not knowing where it was. But the mutants are far too strong for me.
Any advice as to how to progress would be extremely appreciated. I'd hate to have to start all over because I broke the game.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: All out of quests - What now?

Post by Daemon »

Hi!
You can always progress in the main quest. In order to do so, you need to learn location of the Rebirth base from Camp of Mutants. You can fight the supermutants (try it, with little bit of combat tactics they aren't that deadly as they seem), you can sneak inside or you can strike the deal with their leader. For the last option, you need to learn the location of Camp of Mutants from Sebastian, leader of the Mutant Hunters. Even in your status, he'll talk to you. He's the guy in power armor without a helmet on surface floor of their base. You don't have to be the Hunter in order to get in there.