Mutant Hunters attack me on sight. Help!

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

maryo
Resurrection team member

Re: Mutant Hunters attack me on sight. Help!

Post by maryo »

Sometimes saving/loading during combat makes similar issues.
Cylancer
Accepted

Post by Cylancer »

Daemon wrote:In these three saves, they're already completely hostile towards and nothing changes that. You didn't send me wrong save before. That one (21 - in front of the gate to the Imperial City) was exactly weird behavior I want to investigate. They're already hostile towards you, even without talking to guard, but when I enter the City and return, suddenly they're non-hostile. I'll look into it tomorrow. I have to ask, just to be sure - Didn't you edit your save files some way during your play?
In the file i sent You, they aren't hostile (before I tested it some more). I can talk to them, come and go as I see fit, and all woks fine until I talk to that guard. I tried it few more times. Sometimes they are hostile without talking to guard, sometime they aren't at all. The position of my character is impossible to achieve with hostile hunters. It makes no sense, I can't go that far without being noticed. Second batch of saves was after they turned hostile. If I go in and out immediately go out, they aren't hostile. I'll try to go in, do what I need to do and go out, I'll report on what happened. And no, I didn't mess with the save file. And the version I installed before I moded the game was 1.00.
Cylancer
Accepted

Post by Cylancer »

OK, I managed to get in. Played for some time and got out. Hunters are non-hostile. Tnx for help.