Companions

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Baardhaas
Accepted
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Companions

Post by Baardhaas » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 pm

necromonger wrote:Who is the best companion for unarmed combat? I need someone to take on Blaster in Corath.
Gabriël

User avatar
necromonger
Liked
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: Companions

Post by necromonger » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:02 am

Baardhaas wrote:
necromonger wrote:Who is the best companion for unarmed combat? I need someone to take on Blaster in Corath.
Gabriël
I had him fight Blaster. He lost. :(

User avatar
Daemon
Resurrection team member
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Companions

Post by Daemon » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 am

necromonger wrote:
Baardhaas wrote:
necromonger wrote:Who is the best companion for unarmed combat? I need someone to take on Blaster in Corath.
Gabriël
I had him fight Blaster. He lost. :(
Try again. He can win.

Kaim
Neutral
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Recruitable NPC?

Post by Kaim » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Just find 2.... Dog and girl from Empire. Bouth useless (dog cant carry items/girl leave after join hunter), where others?

User avatar
Ractaros96
Idolized
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Recruitable NPC?

Post by Ractaros96 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Kaim wrote:Just find 2.... Dog and girl from Empire. Bouth useless (dog cant carry items/girl leave after join hunter), where others?
You can find your answers here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=780

GarettZriwin
Accepted
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Lystra not using stimpacks

Post by GarettZriwin » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:27 pm

She have 20 stimpacks and does not use even though I ordered her to use them when she is hurt a bit and flee if shes really hurt, no matter what settings are she just will not use them.

Is it common problem with companions?

User avatar
Daemon
Resurrection team member
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Lystra not using stimpacks

Post by Daemon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:21 pm

I have seen this complain from some players already, looks like it's common thing with all companions. They're using stimpaks, but not very often. I don't know why. They behavior in combat is governed by the game's AI and their AI is set the same way as it was with the original Fallout 2 companions. Were they really more willing to use stimpaks in Fallout 2? I don't exactly remeber myself.

GarettZriwin
Accepted
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Lystra not using stimpacks

Post by GarettZriwin » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Daemon wrote:I have seen this complain from some players already, looks like it's common thing with all companions. They're using stimpaks, but not very often. I don't know why. They behavior in combat is governed by the game's AI and their AI is set the same way as it was with the original Fallout 2 companions. Were they really more willing to use stimpaks in Fallout 2? I don't exactly remeber myself.
To be honest I only used Cyberdog in F2 because he was cool or deathclaw, no human companions so I dunno.

Post Reply