[Spoiler] Starting location

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Whistler
Accepted

[Spoiler] Starting location

Post by Whistler »

Already played through the mod, was great, doing my 2nd playthrough. In first one i noticed a description of"fake wall", but after spending 20 mins I can't find it in cave, even with higher Perception. Could someone tell me where is it or what does it give to character?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: [Spoiler] Starting location

Post by Daemon »

There aren't supposed to be any fake walls in the starting cave. If you saw a wall with this description, it must be a bug. I'll check it. Thanks for the report.

Also I have moved this topic to the right section of the forum (Game Discussion).
Whistler
Accepted

Post by Whistler »

Tried to find info about it at czech forums via translate - I think I recall a developer saying that it was a joke in that 30 - page thread. I will search through it if nobody other than me can't find it - because google translate puts blanks about better translation on forum text all the time, which makes reading horrible I didn't do that now. So - was there a fake wall joke in the game?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

There's no fake wall as a joke in the game. And there isn't any fake wall in the cave at all (or at least isn't supposed to be).