Quest - maria investigation[spoiler]

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

bumen
Neutral

Quest - maria investigation[spoiler]

Post by bumen »

Hello! I have a problem with quest about maria's death. I was talking with graver, i fund maria's grave and a paper inside and I figured out that maria wasn't stabbed but poisoned and i told everything to her father. OK i realized that probably Alexia is a murderer. In final battle Alexia was killed the same like all her team. I have searched her body and every desks and shelves in the building but i didn't find anything contain with major quest. Of course i didn't find the boss in the basement. Any ideas? Please help.
theiceman47
Accepted

Re: Quest - maria investigation[spoiler]

Post by theiceman47 »

Alexia's boss is not alive. You had a chance to get this information from her.
bumen
Neutral

Post by bumen »

OK but was it necessary to finish quest about maria's death ? Mayby someone can give me step by step solution :)
theiceman47
Accepted

Post by theiceman47 »

I don't know. Did you speak to Julian? Make sure you have visited the cellar before.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

bumen wrote:Hello! I have a problem with quest about maria's death. I was talking with graver, i fund maria's grave and a paper inside and I figured out that maria wasn't stabbed but poisoned and i told everything to her father. OK i realized that probably Alexia is a murderer. In final battle Alexia was killed the same like all her team. I have searched her body and every desks and shelves in the building but i didn't find anything contain with major quest. Of course i didn't find the boss in the basement. Any ideas? Please help.

There are 2 options, gather enough evidence and get confession out of alexa which will cause everyone to attack you after it. Or after you gather evidence you can tell julian that you know the real murderer and can convince him to help you take down alexa which leads to a rade.
bumen
Neutral

Post by bumen »

Unfortunately I'm too far away, so I have to load an early save. But could you make a list of evidence to collect to finish the quest? Like I wrote before I got list from grave and opinion of the doctor that Maria was poisoned not stabbed and what next? Probably l,ve made a mistake because i was making a 3 quests at one time
Mikhail
Neutral

Post by Mikhail »

You also must visit the doctor and ask about Reese stuff. Inside there is another evidence, visit George (Maria's father) and Julian after that.
bumen
Neutral

Post by bumen »

I've already done this. I took a bag from doctor but I don't know what to do with it. How can I check what is inside?
Granite
Accepted

Post by Granite »

Hold the mouse click down on the bag in your inventory and click the hand icon to open it.
salamisami
Accepted

Post by salamisami »

I've been unable to complete this quest too. I think I've exhausted all the different dialogue options with every NPC in Rat hole, digged up Maria's grave and found doctor Reed's bag but I'm unable to advance further. I'm probably missing something again...
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

salamisami wrote:I've been unable to complete this quest too. I think I've exhausted all the different dialogue options with every NPC in Rat hole, digged up Maria's grave and found doctor Reed's bag but I'm unable to advance further. I'm probably missing something again...
I managed to complete this quest the first time I went to Rat Hole:

1. Talk to George and tell him that you'll help him find the truth about his daughter murder.
2. Go to doctor and persuade him to give you stuff left by doctor Reed.
3. Talk with that priest in church, he'll point you to the gravedigger.
4. Talk with gravedigger and find out the truth about Maria grave.
5. Dig out that paper from Reed's grave next to Maria's.
6. Talk to Alexia to find out that she can make poison.
7. Talk to doctor again, so he can tell you what that paper from grave is about.
8. Report your findings to George. He should point you to visiting Alexia.
9. Confront Alexia about the murder, you can fight her for her crimes (and all her mercenaries), but you can end this quest without a single bullet fired. You can convince her to take her life. Save your game before talking to her and try.
10. After Alexia death go to George to finish quest.
11. Then talk to Julian, he'll give you reward too.
bumen
Neutral

Post by bumen »

Thanx guys for Your help!

I have finished this quest yesterday night. I came back to the beginning of the Rat hole and made everything again. I could finish the quest after battle it was needed only to check what is inside the doctors bag. then i could go to maria's father with the letter from the bag. Afer a dialog with Maria's father i could finish this. But I decide to do it one more time and take Julian to battle against Alexia. Now I'm on the trip to Sedit... I just make a mess withe the group of ghouls in today's morning and... I had to go to my work :(

Anyway thanks a lot and i'll stay in touch to the next problematic quest :)
salamisami
Accepted

Post by salamisami »

I'm still unable to finish the quest... Here's my savegame if anyone's interested in checking it out. So far every issue that's come up was my own mistake, but maybe this could be an actual bug?

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 8781023802
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Your character doesn't understand what is written on the note from the grave. Raise your doctor skill and read it or talk to Dr. Moore about it.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Ractaros96 wrote: 9. Confront Alexia about the murder, you can fight her for her crimes (and all her mercenaries), but you can end this quest without a single bullet fired. You can convince her to take her life. Save your game before talking to her and try.
Anyone knows speech check requirement to make her suicide?