Quest - maria investigation[spoiler]

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

hurakura
Neutral

Re: Quest - maria investigation[spoiler]

Post by hurakura »

Ractaros96 wrote:
salamisami wrote:I've been unable to complete this quest too. I think I've exhausted all the different dialogue options with every NPC in Rat hole, digged up Maria's grave and found doctor Reed's bag but I'm unable to advance further. I'm probably missing something again...
I managed to complete this quest the first time I went to Rat Hole:

1. Talk to George and tell him that you'll help him find the truth about his daughter murder.
2. Go to doctor and persuade him to give you stuff left by doctor Reed.
3. Talk with that priest in church, he'll point you to the gravedigger.
4. Talk with gravedigger and find out the truth about Maria grave.
5. Dig out that paper from Reed's grave next to Maria's.
6. Talk to Alexia to find out that she can make poison.
7. Talk to doctor again, so he can tell you what that paper from grave is about.
8. Report your findings to George. He should point you to visiting Alexia.
9. Confront Alexia about the murder, you can fight her for her crimes (and all her mercenaries), but you can end this quest without a single bullet fired. You can convince her to take her life. Save your game before talking to her and try.
10. After Alexia death go to George to finish quest.
11. Then talk to Julian, he'll give you reward too.
1-8 all done. but when I confront Alexa it always end up in her and her mercenaries attacking me. I have speech 101 and I still can't convince her to take her own life?
Is that even possible in version 1.5 or the only way is to talk to Julian and then attack Alexa.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Yes, it is possible. You need to have high enough speech (that you have) and also to have high enough intelligence in order to get that option. So try to use some mentats before talking to her.
hurakura
Neutral

Post by hurakura »

Daemon wrote:Yes, it is possible. You need to have high enough speech (that you have) and also to have high enough intelligence in order to get that option. So try to use some mentats before talking to her.
yes, that did the trick
thanks