Fighting ring in Lost Town

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

Fighting ring in Lost Town

Post by Ractaros96 »

I have beaten all the creatures on that ring, but I think that floater (the last 4th opponent to beat) has a way to low hp. The 3rd one (deathclaw) has like 100 hp, but this floater has something around 30. It almost feel like cheating.
nProzac
Neutral

Re: Fighting ring in Lost Town

Post by nProzac »

Said floater has way more HP than 30, maybe you managed to instant kill with crit?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

nProzac wrote:Said floater has way more HP than 30, maybe you managed to instant kill with crit?
I did hit it critically and kill, but the sum of all damage was still around 30.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

Ractaros96 wrote:
nProzac wrote:Said floater has way more HP than 30, maybe you managed to instant kill with crit?
I did hit it critically and kill, but the sum of all damage was still around 30.
I'm not sure what difficulty you are playing on? My floater has close to 200 hp. I'm on max drugs of 10 strength, agility and endurance with 100% unnamed + damage resistance and i still cant beat this thing.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:
I'm not sure what difficulty you are playing on? My floater has close to 200 hp. I'm on max drugs of 10 strength, agility and endurance with 100% unnamed + damage resistance and i still cant beat this thing.
Difficulty has no impact on amount of enemies hitpoints.
agris
Accepted

Post by agris »

Ractaros96 wrote:
Crits have severity levels. The most severe eye and head crits are instant kills, even if they do 1 damage. Did you kill it with an eye or head crit?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

agris wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:
Crits have severity levels. The most severe eye and head crits are instant kills, even if they do 1 damage. Did you kill it with an eye or head crit?
I don't remember, maybe.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

I just beat him and i crit him 5 times for 30 dmg each and then kept going. So not sure how he had 30hp in your game.