PROGEMA facility

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Progressing in PROGEMA [spoils]

Post by Ractaros96 »

ToiletDrinker wrote:I went down the shaft and I didn't know what I was doing, looted stuff and repaired the generator somehow then I went down a bigger hole. And then there's an exit. Was that it? I checked the to-do-list posted somewhere and it says that I can repair a robot that'll repair another robot to clear up some rubble but I can't see where it is. I tried going up the entrance but I can't get through anymore. Did I ruin my game or am I just missing something down there?
Read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=739&hilit=progema+facility
ToiletDrinker
Neutral

Post by ToiletDrinker »

I already did but I do not understand my situation. I didn't do anything else but loot stuff, get to cave exit, then went back up the entrance but it would seem that I can never access the floor again to repair computers and such. I am stuck at the floor with two dead sentry robots that I cannot repair. That is he only place I can access. Is my game ruined?

EDIT: I can enter the cave and explore the portion of the facility but I can't go up the first level anymore and there is absolutely NOTHING I can interact with that helps. I'm stuck.

Like, I need a specific where-to-click walk-through, not ambiguous clues from the mods, god bless them.

EDIT: I see, should've just spelled out that my game is doomed from the moment I entered PROGEMA without proper knowledge of the place beforehand. Kinda ruins the experience, no? I didn't know that some stuff can be interacted with and now it cannot be accessed anymore. Too bad. Guess I have to make another character again... jesus..
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

I don't understand how is your game ruined. You just missed small bit of bonus content that is meant for characters with high science and high repair skills only. You didn't miss anything essential.

According to what you wrote I guess you didn't interact with the computer in the room same room where generators are. Through that computer, with high enough science skill, you can access a robot.
ToiletDrinker
Neutral

Post by ToiletDrinker »

I see. I just have this feeling of un-fulfillment whenever I miss something in such a gorgeous game. This time I found what I was there for in the first place, the curious laser pistol thingy, and with some out of place luck, encountered McGuiver just a couple of squares on my way back to Albuquerqe and got another nice toy.
Raduziel
Neutral

Re: PROGEMA facility

Post by Raduziel »

I did the same thing as others and missed pretty much everything about PROGEMA. My thoughts? Awesome design. Always bugs me how video games are always willing to give you a second, third and fourth chance - and one of the many reasons why I love Fallout is because this franchise (well, at least the classic) doesn't do that. You have an absolute freedom as long as you take the consequences.

As soon as I left the cave I thought "nice, an area with nothing". Because who said that every inch of the game needs to interact with you? The world doesn't turn around your character's belly button. After that, I took a look online and saw that there is some content there, and everything went even better. Lots of things hidden in plain sight, nice touch. Finally, I decided to come back and discovered that I can't.

This mod only gets better and better in my humble opinion.