Questions about mod

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Shiv
Neutral

Questions about mod

Post by Shiv »

Congratulations to the team!

Finished my first run and enjoyed it very much. I can see alot of pasion went into this mod.
Its a good ratio blend of F1 and F2.

Some questions i have in no perticular order:

-Where there any changes to the distance of PC to a randomly encountered criter for this mod? It seemed to me the criters could get to me fast. (PE 7)
-The damage to PC seems higher, how was this acomplished?
-Is this the diffinitive final version and no aditional content will be released? Something that was cut/or something that could be tweeked?
-Random encounters(not special ones): Ive never found any caves or caves with criters. Maybe i was searching wrong tiles on the World Map. Where these removed?

-Also, Lockpicked everithing i could had lots of failiures which is fine but only one time i jammed the lock in V16 if i remmeber well.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Questions about mod

Post by Daemon »

Thank you!

Sorry for late answer, I didn't have time to write answers to all you questions and then I have forget about this topic.

- No changes in distance of PC to randomly encountered critters.
- We have tweaked effectiveness of weapons/ammo a little bit (if I remember correctly), so it works in your advantage as well. But enemies have better change to hit you now.
- We're fixing bugs, maybe we'll make some small tweaks here and there, but no additional content. See second paragraph in my response here.
- There're caves, but they're rare.
- I thing you had high lockpick skill and luck. We didn't changed lockpicking mechanics.
Shiv
Neutral

Re: Questions about mod

Post by Shiv »

- We're fixing bugs, maybe we'll make some small tweaks here and there, but no additional content. See second paragraph in my response here.
Ok, i guess i shoud have read more carefully older answers before asking.
To clarify: the mod has decent amount of playtime and doesnt need more locations, i was simply asking for curiosity.
The only place i can think of is Corath, where i personaly think there are too few quests and adding some two or three would round it off better as a location to visit.
- We have tweaked effectiveness of weapons/ammo a little bit (if I remember correctly), so it works in your advantage as well. But enemies have better change to hit you now.

Could you expand on this a little bit?
No need for a Weapon/Ammo table of changes.
Just a little more info on NPC/Global tweeks.
- I thing you had high lockpick skill and luck. We didn't changed lockpicking mechanics.
:shock:
I had Luck 10, Lockpick(TAG) around 70, standard tools set (got extended set in Albequerque)
And even though i tried to Lockpick as much as posible (and many fails were had) i only ever jammed one lock (in V16) in whole game.
I dont think this is how it was in F2 but i guess i could be wrong. Now i have to play F2 again...
- There're caves, but they're rare.
Man... Thats my only gripe whith your mod.
Granted ive always used and abused them for easy leveling early in F2.
But in this mod they are Special encounter rare.

Thank you for your time and answers.