Is there any general issue theme with a list of bug known?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

VataR
Liked

Re: Is there any general issue theme with a list of bug know

Post by VataR »

1. It is ok that cops doesn't help you on second floor with the Uncle?
2. Also managed to stop Ademar movement on second floor with quisaving/loading, therefore really reducing the threat from the encounter (Was using hit and run tactics with the door, killing them one by one).
3. Is Keri good with the guns at all? For some reasons,even though i gave her desert eagle and combat tactics was "Ranged, than melee", she used her 1st turn to switch to melee weapon.
Other glitch with her combat is that, even though she is damn good with reaper she repeatedly switchs it to a combat knife. (Sure, now i exclude any melee weapon except reaper, but still it is strange)
4. Also i missed her explanation regarding wearable armor and now have doubts. Will she wear combat/power or some other high tiear armor?
Otherwise she will become pretty useless... Anyway it was always a problem of old fallout games that melee companions became useless through time without proper armor.
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

1. There were 2 cops that went upstairs in my game, most of the team stayed downstairs.

2. Heh, guess you interrupted his script. I made my save before going up the stairs, then ran ahead to block the door so my character could soak up the damage. Otherwise Ademar gets shot to pieces.

3. She's somewhat capable with guns. I've found that equipping her with a sniper rifle works reasonably well. With her 8 AP she'll get 1 shot per turn with most guns anyway. The .44 magnum revolver requires 4 AP per shot, but has low range and probably is to inaccurate for her (haven't tried it). Giving her a SMG in close quarters like the fight with Uncle would also work.

4. Yes, she'll wear robes, combat- and power armor.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Baardhaas wrote:1. There were 2 cops that went upstairs in my game, most of the team stayed downstairs.
I let 3 of them getting burst damage by Uncle goons, possible i let all the attack squad die?), with that really hard time searching for a proper armor I am way more cautious in this game than in vanilla one)
cause otherwise with my special 4929995 I am dead by the end of a first shooting round
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Why there is no option to fight with Keri/Gabriel instead of main character in the mexican ring against the animals?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

VataR wrote:Why there is no option to fight with Keri/Gabriel instead of main character in the mexican ring against the animals?
It wouldn't be much of interesting, so they just don't want to. Ask Cristos about posibility to fight yourself and then ask them about those fights.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

1. What is with that "pretty tribal girl" in Albuquerque? She is just crying, can't find any way to intercat with her
2. Shaman had my luck reduced by 1, trying to get the hands of him is causing him trying to stab me. Is it supposed to be that way?
Is there any way to interact with him WITHOUT being attacked or cursed?)
3. Is there any continuation to the caravan story in Sedith? I got the quest line with the caravan leader being ambushed, than found rat inside his ranks and found the raiders that were atacking his caravan, BUT
i didn't find way to investigate, why sedith caravans ambushed him in first place and there is no way to ask them directly.
4. Caravan guys in Albuquerque are also with error messages
5. Girls in wild paradise have no dialog message on clicking
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

1. It's a little love story. There is a man in the same area that starts a small quest involving the tribal girl.
2. Shaman increased my luck by 1. I had positive karma and didn't try to pull my hands back.
3. No.
4. yep, noticed that too.
5. Same.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Baardhaas has answered already, I'll just add:
Ad 3) Not from this questline. The reason is simply to get rid of the competition and as Frederyk said, there's nothing he can do about it.
Ad 5) Which girls exactly? There's more types of them.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Issue #: 23
Issue type: Dialog
Description:
No dialog text on clicking strippers in Wild Paradise
23. Strippers.JPG
23. Strippers.JPG (83.4 KiB) Viewed 15608 times
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Is there any addittional interactions with Merchant in Albuquerque - Suburbs district?
Trying to choose which side (Vex or William to take)
In case of Vex it is at least 2 quests (Killing one of wifes, kiddnaping a sheriff's kid) and therefore more exp
As william asked only to kill vex that nets me 3k exp flat, + 2k exp from killing the gang and their low tier weapon loot and positive karma

BTW. AS i have killed one of wifes and afterwards come to William he had no negative reaction. So, is there an good old option to go through the Vex quest line and afterwards kill him to finish william quest?
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Issue #: 24
Issue type: Stealing
There is no stealing penaly for being caught stealing from waitresses in Wild Paradise. I have even reentered the area, but still noone is hostile
24. Stealing.JPG
24. Stealing.JPG (76.98 KiB) Viewed 15606 times
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Issue 23: OK, thanks.
VataR wrote:Is there any addittional interactions with Merchant in Albuquerque - Suburbs district?
His information are useful and he can even help you to get certain item(s).
VataR wrote:Trying to choose which side (Vex or William to take)
In case of Vex it is at least 2 quests (Killing one of wifes, kiddnaping a sheriff's kid) and therefore more exp
As william asked only to kill vex that nets me 3k exp flat, + 2k exp from killing the gang and their low tier weapon loot and positive karma
Second quest for Vex cuts you off from different quests.
VataR wrote:BTW. AS i have killed one of wifes and afterwards come to William he had no negative reaction. So, is there an good old option to go through the Vex quest line and afterwards kill him to finish william quest?
Were you talking with William before or after finishing Vex's quest? If after, I would like to know which way you killed her. After you finish first quest for Vex, you shouldn't be able talk with William.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Daemon wrote:His information are useful and he can even help you to get certain item(s).
Daemon wrote:Second quest for Vex cuts you off from different quests.
thanks
Daemon wrote:Were you talking with William before or after finishing Vex's quest? If after, I would like to know which way you killed her. After you finish first quest for Vex, you shouldn't be able talk with William.
Actually i have save on 2nd floor with already killed wife and will recheck the sequence for you

As the quest from Vex demanded killin ONLY 1 wife, and sparing other and William, i have locked all rooms in the house, therefore killing only 1 wife and 1 mercenary (2nd floor), 2 more mercenaries (1st floor). Than i shuted down the fight, and got to Vex (at atleas i recall so, will recheck) and afterwards i unlocked william's door and spoke with him freely
JimmyJazz
Neutral

Post by JimmyJazz »

Greetings all. Great game, really captured the spirit of true Fallout, I am in Sedit now but will surely have few more playthroughs after this one.

Anyway, I think game bugged for me. I will just post this here:

1. I gave Keri buffout, as a result of withdrawal her carryweight dropped from 175 to 125. Even after several in-game weeks it was still 125 so I gave her another one. At the same time I took one, walked the wasteland for few days, my stats all returned to their normal values but Keri's carryweight is now 75 (and she has only 5 ap!). Is it result of her being addicted? Is there an antidote in game?

Edit: I went to random location in wastes, clicked "rest untill party is healed". Was resting for 5-6 days, Keri now has 50 carryweight and 4 aps.
Edit2: after few more weeks of resting she is back at 75/5. Wont go higher than that.

2. I finished ghouls quest (found them caravan), it is not crossed in pip boy and I never got those 2 gold nuggets. Mimi told me to talk to Jeffrey about sheriff's son but he doesn't mention it at all.
Edit: works now. My bad.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

JimmyJazz wrote:Greetings all. Great game, really captured the spirit of true Fallout, I am in Sedit now but will surely have few more playthroughs after this one.

Anyway, I think game bugged for me. I will just post this here:

1. I gave Keri buffout, as a result of withdrawal her carryweight dropped from 175 to 125. Even after several in-game weeks it was still 125 so I gave her another one. At the same time I took one, walked the wasteland for few days, my stats all returned to their normal values but Keri's carryweight is now 75 (and she has only 5 ap!). Is it result of her being addicted? Is there an antidote in game?

Edit: I went to random location in wastes, clicked "rest untill party is healed". Was resting for 5-6 days, Keri now has 50 carryweight and 4 aps.
Edit2: after few more weeks of resting she is back at 75/5. Wont go higher than that.
Thanks!

Sounds like there's a problem with party members and drugs. That's no how it's supposed to work. I'll look into it. Does Sfall working for you? Can you for example press shift to see items lying on the ground?