Is there any general issue theme with a list of bug known?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

VataR
Liked

Re: Is there any general issue theme with a list of bug know

Post by VataR »

BTW accepting to help ghouls with mexican (and as i recall it is scripted encounter, after you steal nuggets, and you can only accept or decline the offer)
automatically makes you "ghoul-lover" and postpones any communications with mexicans.
That seems rather unfair, as you find Ghost Town far more later (you have to go through death claws)
So i have more than 2 hours gameplay ahead of this encounter and found that i can't do mexican quests(
laclongquan
Accepted

Post by laclongquan »

Er yeah, Error only messages for certain objects when we are discovered messing with it is rather common in my game.

As for the Ghoul-lover process

- I visit the ghouls before entering Old Town. Got the quest. Steal the nuggets. return and witness that fixed encounter. NOT giving back the nuggets yet.

And now I got called Ghoul-lover. Let's hope there's a way to get past the stairs...
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Issue #: 19
Issue type: Weight of liquids
Description:
I found that Booze and Antidote are the only liquids that weight.
I am not sure how it was in vanilla fallouts, but that really makes no sense.
If we simplify the game - than all liquids should weight 0, othervise they all should at least weight 1.
I believe it is pounds, not kilos.
In that case a bottle of any liquid weights ~0,5kilo per 0,5 l, and from 0,37 up to 0,43 per glass botlle, that makes it weight 2 pounds per a liquid in glass in real life
19.1 Liquids weight.JPG
19.1 Liquids weight.JPG (82.52 KiB) Viewed 14713 times
19.2 Liquids weight.JPG
19.2 Liquids weight.JPG (82.37 KiB) Viewed 14713 times
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Issue #: 20
Issue type: Light
Description:
There is strange light glitch (see screenshot) when you approach this part of mine the indicated area starts to periodically blink, even if you don't move

BTW. It strange to see some guards in mine carrying the guns. Won't the whole thing explode/collapse in real life, if you use gun inside the mine?
20. Light glitch.JPG
20. Light glitch.JPG (82.1 KiB) Viewed 14711 times
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Issue #: 21
Issue type: Outfit
Descirption: I used Gabriel in the Coarth ring to kill the maniac. The rules are no armor and no weapon
After the fight Gabriel turned up with the same outfit AS IF he was wearing the leather armor, thought it was in his inventory
On 3d screenshot it is seen, that Gabriel changes outfit with the metal armor, so it is possible a glitch
21.1 Gabriele outfit didn't change.JPG
21.1 Gabriele outfit didn't change.JPG (80.36 KiB) Viewed 14709 times
21.2 Gabriel outfit didn't change.JPG
21.2 Gabriel outfit didn't change.JPG (80.95 KiB) Viewed 14709 times
21.3 Gabriel outfit didn't change.JPG
21.3 Gabriel outfit didn't change.JPG (79.04 KiB) Viewed 14709 times
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Issue 19: Weight of these items is the same as in Fallout 2. I don't see reason to change that. If you would want to based it completely on real life, you would have to re-do whole weight system. And the game's unit of weight is pound, always was.

Issue 20: It's malfuction electrical light on the ceiling.
Unless they uncover a pocket with explosive gas, they're OK.

Issue 21: You can wear armor to the ring and I assume Gabriel wears it, right? But seems that he doesn't have it on himself after that. That is a bug. I don't understand that part about metal armor. When did he change from leather armor to metal armor?
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Daemon wrote: Issue 21: You can wear armor to the ring and I assume Gabriel wears it, right? But seems that he doesn't have it on himself after that. That is a bug. I don't understand that part about metal armor. When did he change from leather armor to metal armor?
I just have put metal armor on him to check, that outfit changes. That's all)
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Issue #: 22
Issue type: Dialog
Character: Valery
Description:
I chosed killing miners and Valery, the wife of Bill (the one, that was on strike) has no reaction to his death.
Kinda weird
22.1 Miners strike.JPG
22.1 Miners strike.JPG (80.78 KiB) Viewed 14707 times
22.2 Miners strike.JPG
22.2 Miners strike.JPG (70.63 KiB) Viewed 14707 times
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

BTW.

1. Valery is unused in any quests, or i just missed something?
Thought i could use her to stop the strike, by manipulating the Bill
Speach 100, but i didn't find any ways

2. The karma rewaring in "Miners strike" quest is too low for "Non violent" solution in my opinion:

"Non violent":
1500 exp from quest
1500 caps
+5 karma

Violent:
1500 exp from quest
300 exp from killing miners
1500 caps
-35 karma
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

VataR wrote:I just have put metal armor on him to check, that outfit changes. That's all)
OK, thanks for the clarification.

Issue 22: Bill wasn't in the mine during the strike. Not all miners were.

Yes, Valery's part of the quest you have missed. See here

Karma: You have resolved it without violence, but you didn't improve lives of the miners who have to still work in terrible conditions. This helps only to Nestor, +5 karma is enough for that.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Great, ty
If it wasn't bill on streak, than he has dissaperead, making solving the related quest unavailable?
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Francis has no reaction dialog to the fact you help takeover the Corath with one of the sides
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

1. Regarding the valery quest:
- No karma changes for either speaking her into becoming whore, or killing Bill first to force her to become whore
- Gabriel doesn't demand money for fighting Bill
2. Gabriel demans of money can be skipped sometimes if it possible to stay him to "hold" in other location before geting the reward (worked both for Nestor and Uncle sides)
3. Gabriel has no response for hiring a whore for him
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

VataR wrote:Francis has no reaction dialog to the fact you help takeover the Corath with one of the sides
Are you sure he doesn't start dialog with unique text? Who did you side with? Don't you have uncompleted quest with the Corath murderer from him?
VataR wrote:If it wasn't bill on streak, than he has dissaperead, making solving the related quest unavailable?
During the strike, he's in the pub. After it, he should be back in the mine.
VataR wrote:1. Regarding the valery quest:
- No karma changes for either speaking her into becoming whore, or killing Bill first to force her to become whore
- Gabriel doesn't demand money for fighting Bill
2. Gabriel demans of money can be skipped sometimes if it possible to stay him to "hold" in other location before geting the reward (worked both for Nestor and Uncle sides)
3. Gabriel has no response for hiring a whore for him
1. No karma changes are supposed to be here. Just out of curiosity - Valery working in brothel vs Abby living with Valery and Bill. How these possibilities should change karma according to you?
2. Yeah, that's the way to bypass that, if you want to bother with it. Party member's reaction system has its limitations. If he wasn't with you, he doesn't know.
3. Doesn't need one. Its regular thing for him, he can't say anything interesting or worthwhile.
VataR
Liked

Post by VataR »

Daemon wrote:Are you sure he doesn't start dialog with unique text? Who did you side with? Don't you have uncompleted quest with the Corath murderer from him?
Well i didn't go to the end of Uncle line, was just running it through till the moment the sheriff throws Nestor in desert. De facto at that moment Uncle already became the solo ruler, but sheriff didn't comment it
But for Nestor (in the end i stayed with his line) even after whiping Uncle out and getting all the rewards, Sheriff doesn't comment the situation. Just sits in his office.
While the regular cops (the one who were storming the Uncle's house) comment with grateful quotes.
Daemon wrote:During the strike, he's in the pub. After it, he should be back in the mine.
Ok, got it.
Daemon wrote:1. No karma changes are supposed to be here. Just out of curiosity - Valery working in brothel vs Abby living with Valery and Bill. How these possibilities should change karma according to you?
Well, saving the girl from brothel is definetly a positive joice (even, and i agree, if she will be a 2nd not working mouth in the family)
And withouts any doubts, manipulating Bill into death and Valery into becoming a whore IS a bad karma decision