[spoilers] Albuquerque hospital

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Blackmore
Neutral

[spoilers] Albuquerque hospital

Post by Blackmore »

Hello, I'd like to ask a question about possible outcomes of "solving" the hospital problem in Albuquerque. Is there a more elaborate way to deal with it, or should You just kill them all? I found a holodisk on the chief donor runner, and figured it could serve as proof of their actions, but I don't know if I could turn it in somewhere. I would appreciate any tips.
ddguy71
Accepted

Re: [spoilers] Albuquerque hospital

Post by ddguy71 »

Might I inquire where you have aquired the mission to "solve" the hospital problem? I'd love to do it.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

ddguy71 wrote:Might I inquire where you have aquired the mission to "solve" the hospital problem? I'd love to do it.
I would assume that you need to keep going on hunts with the natives. Since they getting kidnaped from the hunt, i would guess thats going to happen while you are there. Then maybe the mission would be available to find and free the natives.
Blackmore
Neutral

Post by Blackmore »

ddguy71 wrote:Might I inquire where you have aquired the mission to "solve" the hospital problem? I'd love to do it.
It's not really a separate quest (at least I haven't gotten to it). If you kill the doctors and their mercs, Lystra mentions that maybe a more peaceful solution could've been reached (so that the doctors' talents would help the wasteland). The holodisk could probably work as proof of their actions, but I've no idea where I should go.
valcik
Betatester

Post by valcik »

LifeTears is hot on the trail of this quest, stick with his advice guys! :wink:
NyuKuro
Accepted

Post by NyuKuro »

Keep on Hunting with the Natives and something will happen.

The purpose of the holodisk becomes clear after that.
Noclius
Neutral

Post by Noclius »

Dears hello;

Up to now I've followed all the details in this quest and I've got the holodisk now. When I speak to Gungar he tells me that I have only 3 days - after that time the tribals will attack only by themselves.

I've went to the Hunters- no option of showing this as evidence. In fact a couple of them just simply doesn't care about the situation.
I've went to the Imperial army- again no option of showing as evidence.

What am I missing?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Hunters won't help the tribals. Bring that holodisk to Colonel Parson in the Imperial City.
halfdwarf
Neutral

Post by halfdwarf »

Noclius wrote:Dears hello;
I've went to the Imperial army- again no option of showing as evidence.
What am I missing?
Same here. I've completed the Anonym quest on the side of the Empire, but once took on of the tribals with the Hunters. Now all of the tribals, except Shaman, won't speek to me. I've stolen the holodisk from the hospital chief. I've telked to the colonel about donors BEFORE obtaining the holodisk, now, when I have the disk with me (also downloaded it on pipboy) colonel won't speak to me about the donors - no specific line. I surely can wipe the hospital out, but I don't want to. Is there any other way?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Since you have taken one of the tribals away from them, they don't speak to you and don't accept your help anymore. So there's no point trying to gain help for them.
On the other hand, if you're supposed to find out who in the city is responsible for the disappearing savages and if you didn't tell to the chief yet, you can betray them (speak with Falber) :twisted:
halfdwarf
Neutral

Post by halfdwarf »

Daemon wrote:you can betray them (speak with Falber) :twisted:
But I'm a good guy :D So hard to be a GG in a Wasteland, hehe.
Kobal
Neutral

Post by Kobal »

Hmm, I went hunting withthe tribals until I encountered a kidnapping party, then got the quest from Gurgon to find out who is behind all this.
The I steal the holodisk from Paul, but when I return to Gurgon I can not progress the quest.
So I tried freeing the captives (by eliminating everyone at the hospital, doctors and guards alike) but that still did not progress the quest in any way, all I can tell Gurgon is that i am still working on it.

What am I missing?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

And did you dowload the holodisk into your Pip-Boy?
Kobal
Neutral

Post by Kobal »

Yes I did.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Can you please upload your save somewhere so I can check it?