lystra Brother - how can i find him :)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Liberus
Neutral

lystra Brother - how can i find him :)

Post by Liberus »

HI, I forgot what she said when i meet her. Now she want to leave and i have no idea what to do to prevent it :)
LifeTears
Liked

Re: lystra Brother - how can i find him :)

Post by LifeTears »

Liberus wrote:HI, I forgot what she said when i meet her. Now she want to leave and i have no idea what to do to prevent it :)
Gotta do her brothers quest asap, see a caravan guy in Alba city and ask him about it.
Liberus
Neutral

Post by Liberus »

Done :) thx a lot !
ramadura
Neutral

caravaners in suburb do not respond

Post by ramadura »

Hello, i have a weird problem.

i got the quest from lystra. i was supposed to go to suburbs and talk to the caravaners. i did not do that and travelled to other cities to do other quests.

now i am back in albuquerque, the caravans are not there. i pass the time for the caravans to arrive. they arrive in couple of days. now when i try to talk to them, it writes "error" on top of each of them. and main guy doesn't mention about the quest.

also on the mission to save sheriff's boy, i go to albuquerque to find one caravaner there. he talks only about the mission about sheriff's boy.

so i am stuck and i don't want lystra to leave me. but she leaves after travelling for another month.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

There should be a guy in leather jacket, no matter if there're caravans or not. He actually stands quite close to that other guy who you can ask about sheriff's boy. His name is Falcon, are you sure you haven't talk to him yet? He disappears after you get necessary information from him.
If he's really not there and you didn't talk to him, please upload your save somewhere and I'll try to find out what is the problem. Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\resdata\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
ramadura
Neutral

Post by ramadura »

Daemon wrote:There should be a guy in leather jacket, no matter if there're caravans or not. He actually stands quite close to that other guy who you can ask about sheriff's boy. His name is Falcon, are you sure you haven't talk to him yet? He disappears after you get necessary information from him.
If he's really not there and you didn't talk to him, please upload your save somewhere and I'll try to find out what is the problem. Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\resdata\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
it seems i talked to him at some point. i've travelled every city but corath till yesterday. i did a retour today and it looks like i skipped corath on my travels. i solved the quest. there is no bug or anything. sorry for misleading and thank you for your help.