HIV positive.

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Post Reply
User avatar
necromonger
Liked
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

HIV positive.

Post by necromonger » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:17 am

My character became HIV positive after fucking a prostitute. Is there a cure?

User avatar
Ractaros96
Idolized
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm
Location: Poland

Re: HIV positive.

Post by Ractaros96 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:00 am

necromonger wrote:My character became HIV positive after fucking a prostitute. Is there a cure?
Hahahaha :D I didn't know you can get infected with something like that.

User avatar
Daemon
Resurrection team member
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: HIV positive.

Post by Daemon » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:02 am

There's a cure, it was discovered before the War.

User avatar
Ractaros96
Idolized
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm
Location: Poland

Re: HIV positive.

Post by Ractaros96 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:05 am

Daemon wrote:There's a cure, it was discovered before the War.
At last, something positive about pre-war world. :wink:

monstergelo
Accepted
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by monstergelo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Now that we talk about this, is there any reason for sex master perk?

User avatar
necromonger
Liked
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by necromonger » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Ractaros96 wrote:
necromonger wrote:My character became HIV positive after fucking a prostitute. Is there a cure?
Hahahaha :D I didn't know you can get infected with something like that.
Yeah, Fallout Resurrection is a very realistic game. It's more hardcore than Fallout and Fallout 2.

theiceman47
Accepted
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by theiceman47 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:44 pm

I never fucked a prostitute, except one ghoul. What does it give? Does it have sense to spend money on them?
Last edited by theiceman47 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
necromonger
Liked
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by necromonger » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Daemon wrote:There's a cure, it was discovered before the War.
Where can I find it?

User avatar
necromonger
Liked
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by necromonger » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:46 pm

theiceman47 wrote:I never fucked a prostitute, except one ghoul. What does it give? Does it have sense to spend money on them?
I don't think all the prostitutes have it. I would tell you guys the name of the prostitute who gave it to my character but I'm thinking that would be a spoiler.

theiceman47
Accepted
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by theiceman47 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:50 pm

I asked if HIV is the only "profit" from having sex?

User avatar
Daemon
Resurrection team member
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: HIV positive.

Post by Daemon » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 pm

monstergelo wrote:Now that we talk about this, is there any reason for sex master perk?
If you mean Kama Sutra Master perk, then it can earn you a few caps, but it's mostly about unique text after sex.
theiceman47 wrote:I never fucked a prostitute, except one ghoul. What does it give? Does it have sense to spend money on them?
Hey! She isn't a prostitute :-)
It may occasionally lead to something, but it's mostly worldbuilding and roleplaying aspect as was in the original Fallout 2.
necromonger wrote:
Daemon wrote:There's a cure, it was discovered before the War.
Where can I find it?
Hint was in my answer :wink:

User avatar
necromonger
Liked
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: HIV positive.

Post by necromonger » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Daemon wrote:
monstergelo wrote:Now that we talk about this, is there any reason for sex master perk?
If you mean Kama Sutra Master perk, then it can earn you a few caps, but it's mostly about unique text after sex.
theiceman47 wrote:I never fucked a prostitute, except one ghoul. What does it give? Does it have sense to spend money on them?
Hey! She isn't a prostitute :-)
It may occasionally lead to something, but it's mostly worldbuilding and roleplaying aspect as was in the original Fallout 2.
necromonger wrote:
Daemon wrote:There's a cure, it was discovered before the War.
Where can I find it?
Hint was in my answer :wink:
I tracked it down to the vault 16 but they won't let me in because I'm a foreigner. I really need the cure ASAP because my endurance went down to 4 from 6. How can I join the Empire? And do I have to join the Empire to get into the vault?

Post Reply