[SPOILER] ALL POSSIBLE ENDINGS (PROBABLY COMPLETE)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

alex
Neutral

Re: [SPOILER] ALL POSSIBLE ENDINGS (PROBABLY COMPLETE)

Post by alex »

Here's a Sedit ending that isn't on the list. You need to help Tyler become the new sheriff and - I think - do the quests for Rodriguez or at least leave him alive.

Tyler became obsessed with power. He desired more and more. He secretly expanded his influence, and finally resorted to openly eliminating his potential enemies. No caravan company was strong enough or willing to stand up to him. The town council was dissolved, and Tyler became the ruler of Sedit. Even Rodriguez had to deal with him as with an equal partner, though very reluctantly.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

alex wrote:Here's a Sedit ending that isn't on the list. You need to help Tyler become the new sheriff and - I think - do the quests for Rodriguez or at least leave him alive.
Thanks, I'll add it as soon as I can. By the way, who is Tyler? I don't remember anyone named like that in game.
alex
Neutral

Post by alex »

He's the deputy sheriff. You'll find him at the police station. He also shows up in one of Rodriguez's quests.
Cylancer
Accepted

Post by Cylancer »

Ractaros96 wrote: Thanks to you, the prisoners of the Rebirth managed to get robes, that they used to safely escape. They shot themselves instead of being test subjects for the Rebirth.
This doesn't make much sense. Why would they shoot themselves if they safely escaped? Especially after I wiped everyone in the base.
NovaRain
Liked

Post by NovaRain »

Cylancer wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote: Thanks to you, the prisoners of the Rebirth managed to get robes, that they used to safely escape. They shot themselves instead of being test subjects for the Rebirth.
This doesn't make much sense. Why would they shoot themselves if they safely escaped? Especially after I wiped everyone in the base.
There's supposed be another line before the "shot themselves" line: But there weren't enough robes for everyone. The weakest prisoners had to stay.
Not sure why it didn't get displayed.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

NovaRain wrote:There's supposed be another line before the "shot themselves" line: But there weren't enough robes for everyone. The weakest prisoners had to stay.
Not sure why it didn't get displayed.
I checked it and reason is there's a dot instead of a colon on that line. I have fixed it for the version 1.5
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Damn, postimage.org has some serious problems and all pictures have been suspended for now. Fortunatelly, I have all of them on my HDD. I'll try to upload them once again, through other site. Maybe I'll do it through my Google Drive to avoid any future problems.

EDIT: The pictures seem to be working for now. We'll see how the situation will develop further.
Tomas7
Accepted

Post by Tomas7 »

i killed all supermutants :)
ending screens += 1;

I added attachment, just in case of problems with postimage.org

i finished 1.5 three times in a row, I would like to thank you all for the game, for this forum and for support.
Bye ;)

( i hope to play soon 1.6 ) :D
Attachments
ending.png
ending.png (252.48 KiB) Viewed 20923 times
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Tomas7 wrote:i killed all supermutants :)
ending screens += 1;

I added attachment, just in case of problems with postimage.org

i finished 1.5 three times in a row, I would like to thank you all for the game, for this forum and for support.
Bye ;)

( i hope to play soon 1.6 ) :D
Thank you, I'll add it to the main post shortly.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

sophiajoseph wrote:Hello

I'm gonna describe every possible ending I managed to got and what is required to do.
Unless you got an ending that I have missed in the main post, there is no need to describe and/or upload screenshots from them.
Dr_Nomz
Accepted

Post by Dr_Nomz »

Okay, just noticed Lystra isn't mentioned ANYWHERE in here, and that must be corrected.

Also Mutt doesn't have any mention in the ending slides wtf? ;-;

https://imgur.com/a/emGbDzt This link contains all the screenshots from the endings I got on my first playthrough.

I'll dig through and put the rest in this post when I get the specific ones I mentioned.

EDIT: ALSO all the pictures in the main post are broken, use mine to fix them if you have time!

There we go much better. ^_^ Please include it under "Lystra's" endings. :D (Since it seems separate from the other Albu/Empire endings.)
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Dr_Nomz wrote:Okay, just noticed Lystra isn't mentioned ANYWHERE in here, and that must be corrected.

Also Mutt doesn't have any mention in the ending slides wtf? ;-;

https://imgur.com/a/emGbDzt This link contains all the screenshots from the endings I got on my first playthrough.

I'll dig through and put the rest in this post when I get the specific ones I mentioned.

EDIT: ALSO all the pictures in the main post are broken, use mine to fix them if you have time!

There we go much better. ^_^ Please include it under "Lystra's" endings. :D (Since it seems separate from the other Albu/Empire endings.)
Thank you, I'll do it as soon as possible.