Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman

<<

eLPuSHeR

Accepted

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

Hi guys.

So far, I can't figure out what to do with these two quests. I am pretty tired of going around asking everyone on every map.

1. Find out who's responsible for kidnapping tribal guys (savages). I have talked to the doctor at the hospital (dead quarter); he appeared quite fishy but I couldn't get any great info from him.

2. How to get Sophie into Empire City?. I thought asking Ms Velasquez at first, but she won't talk to me because I pissed her off after finding out the fate of his son. I have talked to almost anyone at Empire City but no luck.
<<

Daemon

Resurrection team member

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

eLPuSHeR wrote:1. Find out who's responsible for kidnapping tribal guys (savages). I have talked to the doctor at the hospital (dead quarter); he appeared quite fishy but I couldn't get any great info from him.

2. How to get Sophie into Empire City?. I thought asking Ms Velasquez at first, but she won't talk to me because I pissed her off after finding out the fate of his son. I have talked to almost anyone at Empire City but no luck.

Ad 1) One way is to talk to the savage prisoner in the hospital. He's near a window in the one of the holding cells.

Ad 2) If you have pissed her of, then Sophie is out of luck.
<<

eLPuSHeR

Accepted

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Re: Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

Thanks.

So...

1. I will do as suggested.

2. I have a savegame prior to doing Ms Velasquez's son quest. Time to reload... :(

Return to Fallout Resurrection - Game Discussion