Tribals in ABQ

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

GarettZriwin
Accepted

Tribals in ABQ

Post by GarettZriwin »

When we are told from captured tribal to tell their leader about donor-hunting hospital we are able to talk about it with main Doctor, I did it to finally get evidence for my character that he know about it(Duh) and even took some cash because he thought I will help enslaving rest of tribals.

Thing is game does not let me tell tribal leader about hospital anymore, there should be option to backstab these bastards and assault them with tribals. We can betray Vex etc. so why not hospital?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Tribals in ABQ

Post by Ractaros96 »

GarettZriwin wrote:When we are told from captured tribal to tell their leader about donor-hunting hospital we are able to talk about it with main Doctor, I did it to finally get evidence for my character that he know about it(Duh) and even took some cash because he thought I will help enslaving rest of tribals.

Thing is game does not let me tell tribal leader about hospital anymore, there should be option to backstab these bastards and assault them with tribals. We can betray Vex etc. so why not hospital?
Obviously, you can't use backstab tactic on every faction on the wastes.
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Post by GarettZriwin »

But i am not member of hospital, i did not do anything for them yet, only against them by killing their slavers.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

GarettZriwin wrote:But i am not member of hospital, i did not do anything for them yet, only against them by killing their slavers.
Maybe you just shouldn't accept money from them.
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Post by GarettZriwin »

Ractaros96 wrote:
GarettZriwin wrote:But i am not member of hospital, i did not do anything for them yet, only against them by killing their slavers.
Maybe you just shouldn't accept money from them.
Its instadeath then lol