Resurrection music

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

Resurrection music

Post by Ractaros96 »

So far I have noticed 3 songs that were created specifically for Resurrection, the one playing in PROGEMA, second one in Albuquerque, and third one in the Scrapyard. I know where are those songs in game files, but they are in .acm format. I wanted to add them to my collection of Fallout music, but I haven't found them on YouTube. Is it possible by using some free software to convert those files to some playable format?
eLPuSHeR
Accepted

Re: Resurrection music

Post by eLPuSHeR »

There was a plugin for ancient WinAmp that could transform them. Maybe Foobar 2000 has a similar one. Not sure.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

eLPuSHeR wrote:There was a plugin for ancient WinAmp that could transform them. Maybe Foobar 2000 has a similar one. Not sure.
I'm using WinAmp for all my music. I have downloaded that plugin, but it only allows to play those songs. When I'm trying to convert them, it says that it can't find decoder.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

PS: For anyone who wants to convert those files: just drop them (one at a time) on acm2wav.exe and it will work.
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

The new music in this game is amazing. It fits so well with the rest of the music and the Fallout universe.