Bug with "Find a raider informan" quest in Sedit.

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Marshall Banana
Neutral

Bug with "Find a raider informan" quest in Sedit.

Post by Marshall Banana »

If you already killed raiders in Lost Town previous to Frederyk giving you this quest, Jeremy won't talk to you and calls you a snitch (irony). You can still turn the quest in though.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Bug with "Find a raider informan" quest in Sedit.

Post by Daemon »

I don't understand what exactly is the problem. Do you mean quest about finding the informant or quest about killing the raiders?

Finding the informant - You have to talk to Jeremy in order to complete this quest and according to what you said to him in the pub, he'll then react to you and can even be calling you a snitch. If the raiders are killed or not doesn't have any effect on this.

Killing the raiders - If you have already killed them, you can say that to Frederyk when he gives you the quest and complete it right away. Jeremy has nothing to do with this quest.
laclongquan
Accepted

Post by laclongquan »

Small note: if you let the bugger go he will return with friends in a caravan encounter~
Marshall Banana
Neutral

Daemon, the problem is - you can not finish this quest (investigate who's the informant), because it's already completed although you haven' done it. For example, Frederyk tells you to invite his men to the bar, but you're not able to talk to them. Jeremy won't talk to you and will call you a "snitch", although you not only didn't snitch on him but didn't have a slightest idea he was the informant.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

I have checked the script and now I see it. I didn't expect to be connection between dead raiders and this quest, strange. Thanks for the report.
Marshall Banana
Neutral

Glad to help.