Stealth Kills possible in this mod?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Post Reply
fiveseven15
Neutral
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:17 am

Stealth Kills possible in this mod?

Post by fiveseven15 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:21 pm

just curious if stealth kills are possible in this mod, and if so, how? ive tried reverse pickpocketing dynamite while sneaking, in a building with nobody else, except the victim and i, and door closed. others outside still turn hostile

also, do any of you have advice on how to get past guarded doors/containers? or is it just no possible without killing the person guarding it/starting a war

its been so long since ive played FO2, i dont even remember if any of this is possible

any help would be much appreciated


also, incredible work on this mod. its f***ing amazing. i love it, and all of you that worked so hard to create this

User avatar
Daemon
Resurrection team member
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Stealth Kills possible in this mod?

Post by Daemon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:39 pm

fiveseven15 wrote:just curious if stealth kills are possible in this mod, and if so, how? ive tried reverse pickpocketing dynamite while sneaking, in a building with nobody else, except the victim and i, and door closed. others outside still turn hostile
Stealth kills aren't possible. And I don't recommend killing people by placing explosives into their inventory. Fallout 2 engine doesn't handle it very well, it could happen that script doesn't properly register death of that person.
fiveseven15 wrote:also, do any of you have advice on how to get past guarded doors/containers? or is it just no possible without killing the person guarding it/starting a war
It's usually possible when you sneak and have high enough sneak skill - If they don't see you, they don't react to you. There're some exceptions though. For example with traders, so you couldn't steal their goods.
fiveseven15 wrote:also, incredible work on this mod. its f***ing amazing. i love it, and all of you that worked so hard to create this
Thank you.

User avatar
Cylancer
Accepted
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Re: Stealth Kills possible in this mod?

Post by Cylancer » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:49 pm

This happens when You use dynamite for "stealth" kills. I killed Rodriguez, enter the next floor, kill Sanchez (or other way around) and exited.
2016-09-04_19-43-00.png
2016-09-04_19-43-00.png (149.31 KiB) Viewed 1108 times

Post Reply