[BUG] Game freezes in mining town

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

tarulis@stexsy.com
Neutral

[BUG] Game freezes in mining town

Post by tarulis@stexsy.com »

I really just started playing this mod and I can't launch game now but in one of those first 4 towns, I think with C.... name there is a quest in graveyard where you can loot graves and split the share. After doing it, clicking on some graves to check what's inside freezes game.
tarulis@stexsy.com
Neutral

Re: [BUG] Game freezes in mining town

This bug only occurs before you leave area after talking to grave thief NPC. When you leave the graveyard area, probably new scripts triggers and everything starts to work.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Thanks for the report. But I didn't manage to reproduce it. Can you please upload your save? Best would be right before doing grave robber quest that makes that problem. Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\resdata\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
tarulis@stexsy.com
Neutral

This should be it. Clicking some graves crashes game. But if I leave graveyard and come back I can click them normal.
Attachments
SLOT05.3.7z
(133.47 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
SLOT05.2.7z
(243.14 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
SLOT05.1.7z
(159.8 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Thanks. I found the problem - When grave robber is supposed to disappear, there's fade out to black screen for a second. When you click to look into a grave in that moment, the game stays stuck on black screen. I'll fix it for the next version.
tarulis@stexsy.com
Neutral

Another minor issue, in next town where there is a ring and a conflict between Uncle and somebody else(I didn't play FO:Res much), the Carvan Guards on first map all are named Errors and talk "errors".