Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Tomas7
Accepted

Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Post by Tomas7 »

Hi
I need help / advice with the quest: "Get the money Clint stole..."

I don't not have idea how to finish this quest.

I tried in both locations to talk to him.
I challenged him - fight starts. I fucked him, nothing changed ( did he used me? - oh no )
After I joined Nestor, reaction is the same. ( dialog option's and locations attached on screen )

PS. That is funny, every time i am killing nestor mercenary i am getting +5 to karma, but the whole town is hostile...
I already have "antipathy" status for corath after i challenged and kill uncle ( I was "liked" ... :(

I wish i can kill him and his mercenaries and have peace with miners / other people. ( a lot of free karma ) :)

So please if you can advise, what should I do/check?
Additional thoughts i have,
Is there a way to kill Both Nestor and Uncle, but to make sure people in town will not turn hostile against me?
Attachments
corath.jpg
corath.jpg (252.47 KiB) Viewed 9091 times
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Post by Daemon »

Tomas7 wrote:I tried in both locations to talk to him.
I challenged him - fight starts. I fucked him, nothing changed ( did he used me? - oh no )
After I joined Nestor, reaction is the same. ( dialog option's and locations attached on screen )
After you fuck him, he'll give you the caps. So you have a solution. Go talk to Morton after that if you want to finish the quest.
Tomas7 wrote:PS. That is funny, every time i am killing nestor mercenary i am getting +5 to karma, but the whole town is hostile...
I already have "antipathy" status for corath after i challenged and kill uncle ( I was "liked" ... :(
Yes, that's correct. Nestor's mercenaries aren't exactly good guys. And Uncle is popular among Corath's people.
Tomas7 wrote:Is there a way to kill Both Nestor and Uncle, but to make sure people in town will not turn hostile against me?
No, there isn't. You wouldn't make them any favor anyway. Without Nestor and Uncle, there's no one to take lead of mining and ore trade. That means death of the town.

btw. Can you please re-upload your save from raiders bug? http://www.resurrection.cz/forum/viewto ... 6674#p6674
DrGast
Neutral

Post by DrGast »

Hello,

I can't find Clint, where is he ?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

He's in Iron District either at work (building across Brothel) or at home (building next to Brothel). Depends on time of a day.
See in this video: https://youtu.be/wulhqfqhY4A?list=PLXab ... ypml&t=893
When the time mark starts, the player is in his work building and next he goes to his home and talks to him.
DrGast
Neutral

Post by DrGast »

Thank you.