Walkthrough and help with two quests

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

jalliboy
Neutral

Walkthrough and help with two quests

Post by jalliboy »

are there any walkthroughs out there in English ?
i am stuck at two quests, and i am not sure about what i shall do : (

i also need help with two quests..
1.) how the **** do i the " kidnapp david carpenter ?

2.) where the **** is tadeus ? :P
Last edited by jalliboy on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Walkthrough and help with two quests

Post by Daemon »

jalliboy wrote:are there any walkthroughs out there in English ?
Not that I know of.
jalliboy wrote:1.) how the **** do i the " kidnapp david carpenter ?
In what part are you stuck? Did you arrange a caravan and talked to Vex's people in Little Hub? Or are you already in the villa talking with David?
jalliboy wrote:2.) where the **** is tadeus ? :P
In one of the houses at Short Lane. He's a guy in a robe.

Please ask your questions about game content in "Game Discussion" section. That's the section for it, spoilers are expected there. I have moved this topic there.
MidnightRaver
Neutral

Post by MidnightRaver »

My guide's still a work in progress, seems you're past much of its current content:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =821647199
jalliboy
Neutral

Post by jalliboy »

MidnightRaver wrote:My guide's still a work in progress, seems you're past much of its current content:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =821647199
thanks a bunch : D
jalliboy
Neutral

Post by jalliboy »

Daemon wrote:
jalliboy wrote:are there any walkthroughs out there in English ?
Not that I know of.
jalliboy wrote:1.) how the **** do i the " kidnapp david carpenter ?
In what part are you stuck? Did you arrange a caravan and talked to Vex's people in Little Hub? Or are you already in the villa talking with David?
jalliboy wrote:2.) where the **** is tadeus ? :P
In one of the houses at Short Lane. He's a guy in a robe.

Please ask your questions about game content in "Game Discussion" section. That's the section for it, spoilers are expected there. I have moved this topic there.

i am stuck after talking to that guy wearing a leather suit. not sure about which caravan he is talking about "! so yeah. how do i kidnapp that carpenter dude ? :P
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

jalliboy wrote:i am stuck after talking to that guy wearing a leather suit. not sure about which caravan he is talking about "! so yeah. how do i kidnapp that carpenter dude ? :P
Talk to Kevin from Sedit Caravan in order to arrange a caravan. After that talk with the guy again, he'll give you instructions and will send you to the villa.
jalliboy
Neutral

Post by jalliboy »

Daemon wrote:
jalliboy wrote:i am stuck after talking to that guy wearing a leather suit. not sure about which caravan he is talking about "! so yeah. how do i kidnapp that carpenter dude ? :P
Talk to Kevin from Sedit Caravan in order to arrange a caravan. After that talk with the guy again, he'll give you instructions and will send you to the villa.

thank you :D
jalliboy
Neutral

a little more help

Post by jalliboy »

HI! again :P

i don`t want to bug you to much, but i really need som help now.. i am stuck at what i call part " 2" of the " kidnapp David Carpenter " quest.
I have done everything. but now i am stuck with a note from vex that says how the ransom is going to be handed over.

also vex told me that there were a cop in that i should talk to which i also need to kill to get into the sheriffs office.,

i must be either bad at looking. or not paying to much attention , becasue i am not sure where to look for that cop XD or what to do for that matter
jalliboy
Neutral

Re: a little more help

Post by jalliboy »

just forget it... i figured it out :D so i don`t need help ATM.. just delete this question