I can't talk to the crying tribal girl in ABQ.

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

necromonger
Liked

I can't talk to the crying tribal girl in ABQ.

Post by necromonger »

She won't talk to me so I can't help her ex boyfriend get back together with her. How come she refuses to speak to me? Is it because I'm a Mutant Hunter?
eLPuSHeR
Accepted

Re: I can't talk to the crying tribal girl in ABQ.

Post by eLPuSHeR »

Hmm. I have done that quest but I am not with the MH.

Are you sure you have talked to her boyfriend first? I mean maybe you have reloaded an earlier save and forgot to do it or something?
Or maybe you are lacking in some skill department. How much speech/charisma you have? (just a shot in the dark)...
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

eLPuSHeR wrote:Hmm. I have done that quest but I am not with the MH.

Are you sure you have talked to her boyfriend first? I mean maybe you have reloaded an earlier save and forgot to do it or something?
Or maybe you are lacking in some skill department. How much speech/charisma you have? (just a shot in the dark)...
I talked to the ex boyfriend first.

EDIT: I found out the tribals won't talk to me because I killed some of their kind while trying to become a Mutant Hunter.
Zero
Neutral

Post by Zero »

Where is the boyfriend?

Someone said he is in the same area, I talked to every NPC trying to find him and he is not there, unless he was one of Vex's, he is not in the same area as the tribals. I thought I'll be able to talk to her if I helped her tribe destroy the hospital and free the prisoners but nope.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

He's there. You probably missed him. He's just a regular guy walking near the tribal's camp. See here - https://youtu.be/siOp_a9GtYo?list=PLXab ... ypml&t=800
Zero
Neutral

Post by Zero »

Thank you for the help and very much for the mod it self.

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]

Playing good is no problem, it proceeds perfectly like in the video. But if you are evil and take advantage of her, she says she'll wait until I get a lot of money. Is there a continuation for the quest or is it just a hit and run? No new entry in the quest log so I am assuming its the later.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

There's no quest but aside from being able to sleep with her there're ways how to take advantage of that she fully trusts you. I don't want to spoil it, it's not hard to find, anyway.