[BUG]Self-destrucion will start in 399133203 seconds

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

TroUGHTy
Neutral

[BUG]Self-destrucion will start in 399133203 seconds

Post by TroUGHTy »

issue 1
scr00011.jpg
scr00011.jpg (136.11 KiB) Viewed 6500 times
If you save game after Savior start Self-destrucion then load game。I am not sure

issue 2

In combat if you drop some hammer or other weapon ,enemy and companions(maybe all the NPC)will try to pick it up and equip it. It is awful :shock:
Last edited by TroUGHTy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: [BUG]Self-destrucion will start in 399133203 seconds

Post by Daemon »

TroUGHTy wrote:If you save game after Savior start Self-destrucion then load game。I am not sure
This usually doesn't happen. Can you please upload your save somewhere so I can check it? Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\data\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
TroUGHTy wrote:In combat if you drop some hammer or other weapon ,enemy and companions(maybe all the NPC)will try to pick it up and equip it. It is
You didn't finish the sentence. Anyway, that's how AI in Fallout 2 works, we can't change it. And I think it has some internal logic, they don't pick up and try to use anything so I don't see problem in that.
TroUGHTy
Neutral

Re: [BUG]Self-destrucion will start in 399133203 seconds

Post by TroUGHTy »