FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Linux user bugs

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman

<<

Daemon

Resurrection team member

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Re: Linux user bugs

Veverac wrote:I find new bug. game crush when I chose leader perk, after I exit character screan( I have 3 companions). Load couple times to see if gonna work.load from different save files.

Leader perk needs working Sfall as well, so it's still the same problem :(
<<

Veverac

Accepted

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Doesn't matter, I just hope i will not have bugs with dialog options with others of rest of game.
Looney perks give you plus 10% for itch stats if you alone? I relise my companions, go to another eria, i have same stats on character menu but game doesn't crush.
Later I will chek all new perks to see if they work on linux. I must create new character for that because my character is inteligence oriented.
I don't know why this happen . First i must explane that linux can't execute exe files, because exe files is for windows. you must have wine program for that.
without "play on linux" i can normal install gog version of fallout 1, and fallout tactics(like windows user, double click on set up, with default wine). For fallout 2 i need "play on linux" to configuare wine to start game.
what version of fallout 2 you have?? I use GOG version. what patches you use ? Maybe is about compailer because he is for windows, I dont know.. .

In the end doesn't matter i will kill that doctor in albuquerque for revange :DDD!!!Anyway is still great job for relising this mode.
If i see any other bugs I will post here.Sorry for time you spend, I really appreciate your help.
<<

Veverac

Accepted

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 am

Same dialog bug when i give dog to training by tribe leader. When I come to pick up dog.
Game crush when click on mutant hunter in power armor in vault 16( I was join hunters)
Game crush in Corath - Iron district - house of Nestor when you click to search shelf(most right shelft in house). I was alredy kill mutant in ring, so they go away, and i search empty house.
Also mutant hunters in vault 16 say error.
Previous

Return to Fallout Resurrection - General Discussion