Divine Favor Perk (perk every 2 levels)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

carpediem
Accepted

Divine Favor Perk (perk every 2 levels)

Post by carpediem »

Apparently you can get this awesome perk in Fallout Resurrection. Not sure if the requirements are the same as fallout tactics.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Divine Favor Perk (2 perks per level)

Post by Ractaros96 »

carpediem wrote:Apparently you can get this awesome perk in Fallout Resurrection. Not sure if the requirements are the same as fallout tactics.
Could you get a screenshot of this perk's description?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Nice. By the way, you should change title of this topic, it's incorrect. Not 2 perks per level, but perk every 2 levels. Now I have question for Daemon. What are requirements for this perk?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Ractaros96 wrote:Nice. By the way, you should change title of this topic, it's incorrect. Not 2 perks per level, but perk every 2 levels. Now I have question for Daemon. What are requirements for this perk?
I have changed the title.

I don't remember what are the requirements and I can't check it right now, but I would say probably CHA 8 and LVL 15 or 12.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Daemon wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:Nice. By the way, you should change title of this topic, it's incorrect. Not 2 perks per level, but perk every 2 levels. Now I have question for Daemon. What are requirements for this perk?
I have changed the title.

I don't remember what are the requirements and I can't check it right now, but I would say probably CHA 8 and LVL 15 or 12.
Thanks
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Divine Favor Perk (perk every 2 levels)

Post by Daemon »

So it's LVL 15, CHA 9
carpediem
Accepted

Post by carpediem »

thanks for clarifying that. So charisma is useful after all :)
Wildan
Neutral

Post by Wildan »

How high can we expect to level up after until the very end of the game (without grinding)? Similar to Fallout 2?
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

Wildan wrote:How high can we expect to level up after until the very end of the game (without grinding)? Similar to Fallout 2?
More like fallout 1. Doing a normal playthrough without grinding you'd reach level 18/19. If you're playing slow and thorough you'd reach level 21.

But... there are 4000xp deathclaw encounters, 3000 xp centaur/floater encouters if you go to the right areas. So grinding is quite doable.
valcik
Betatester

Post by valcik »

I'm all for short manual addendum with all the perk system changes listed, since reading the rules before start is still considered to be important part of any oldschool RPG by many.
Wildan
Neutral

Post by Wildan »

Baardhaas wrote: More like fallout 1. Doing a normal playthrough without grinding you'd reach level 18/19. If you're playing slow and thorough you'd reach level 21.

But... there are 4000xp deathclaw encounters, 3000 xp centaur/floater encouters if you go to the right areas. So grinding is quite doable.
If we assume Level 21 at the end then in this case Devine Favor is entirely useless because at Level 21 both characters, divine and regular, will have gained 3 effective perks from levels 15 - 21 (Devine Favor itself doesn't count here because it does nothing except increase the perk rate).
With grinding/powergaming in mind it's a different story ofcourse.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Wildan wrote:With grinding/powergaming in mind it's a different story ofcourse.
Yeah, it's perk more for that kind of the player. That perk is too good for lvl 12, it would be automatic pick with enough CHA for it.
valcik wrote:I'm all for short manual addendum with all the perk system changes listed, since reading the rules before start is still considered to be important part of any oldschool RPG by many.
Good idea, I'll write that list probably during this weekend.