Companions

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Baardhaas
Accepted

Re: Companions

Post by Baardhaas »

necromonger wrote:Who is the best companion for unarmed combat? I need someone to take on Blaster in Corath.
Gabriël
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

Baardhaas wrote:
necromonger wrote:Who is the best companion for unarmed combat? I need someone to take on Blaster in Corath.
Gabriël
I had him fight Blaster. He lost. :(
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

necromonger wrote:
Baardhaas wrote:
Gabriël
I had him fight Blaster. He lost. :(
Try again. He can win.
Kaim
Neutral

Recruitable NPC?

Post by Kaim »

Just find 2.... Dog and girl from Empire. Bouth useless (dog cant carry items/girl leave after join hunter), where others?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Recruitable NPC?

Post by Ractaros96 »

Kaim wrote:Just find 2.... Dog and girl from Empire. Bouth useless (dog cant carry items/girl leave after join hunter), where others?
You can find your answers here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=780
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Lystra not using stimpacks

Post by GarettZriwin »

She have 20 stimpacks and does not use even though I ordered her to use them when she is hurt a bit and flee if shes really hurt, no matter what settings are she just will not use them.

Is it common problem with companions?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Lystra not using stimpacks

Post by Daemon »

I have seen this complain from some players already, looks like it's common thing with all companions. They're using stimpaks, but not very often. I don't know why. They behavior in combat is governed by the game's AI and their AI is set the same way as it was with the original Fallout 2 companions. Were they really more willing to use stimpaks in Fallout 2? I don't exactly remeber myself.
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Re: Lystra not using stimpacks

Post by GarettZriwin »

Daemon wrote:I have seen this complain from some players already, looks like it's common thing with all companions. They're using stimpaks, but not very often. I don't know why. They behavior in combat is governed by the game's AI and their AI is set the same way as it was with the original Fallout 2 companions. Were they really more willing to use stimpaks in Fallout 2? I don't exactly remeber myself.
To be honest I only used Cyberdog in F2 because he was cool or deathclaw, no human companions so I dunno.