FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some question regarding rebirth base

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman

<<

monstergelo

Accepted

Posts: 14

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Some question regarding rebirth base

-What weapon you can upgrade at chris?
-How to get CPU for robot?
-How to help the humans?
<<

Ractaros96

User avatar

Idolized

Posts: 159

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Location: Poland

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

monstergelo wrote:-What weapon you can upgrade at chris?

Energy weapons

monstergelo wrote:-How to get CPU for robot?

I don't know

monstergelo wrote:-How to help the humans?

You need 130 Science skill to disable one of 2 generators on level 6. If you disable 1st then prisoners will escape violently, if you disable 2nd then, they'll escape quietly by using robes.
<<

Daemon

User avatar

Resurrection team member

Posts: 1180

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

monstergelo wrote:-What weapon you can upgrade at chris?

More precisely weapons using microfusion cells or small energy cells.

monstergelo wrote:-How to get CPU for robot?

I'll give you a hint - It's possible to gain it on Red 4.

monstergelo wrote:-How to help the humans?

Or you can place active explosive next to one of those generators.
<<

monstergelo

Accepted

Posts: 14

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

Daemon wrote:
monstergelo wrote:-What weapon you can upgrade at chris?

More precisely weapons using microfusion cells or small energy cells.



i have plasma cannon and pulse pistol. Is there any better upgrade for me?
<<

monstergelo

Accepted

Posts: 14

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

Ractaros96 wrote:
monstergelo wrote:-How to help the humans?

You need 130 Science skill to disable one of 2 generators on level 6. If you disable 1st then prisoners will escape violently, if you disable 2nd then, they'll escape quietly by using robes.


What about the 4 red computer thingy?
<<

Daemon

User avatar

Resurrection team member

Posts: 1180

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

monstergelo wrote:
Daemon wrote:
monstergelo wrote:-What weapon you can upgrade at chris?

More precisely weapons using microfusion cells or small energy cells.



i have plasma cannon and pulse pistol. Is there any better upgrade for me?

No, there's no upgrade for these weapons.
When you have plasma transformer, you can ask Chris about upgrading weapons. You'll have an option to ask for an upgrade after that if you have any weapon he can upgrade in your inventory.
<<

Ractaros96

User avatar

Idolized

Posts: 159

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Location: Poland

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

monstergelo wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:
monstergelo wrote:-How to help the humans?

You need 130 Science skill to disable one of 2 generators on level 6. If you disable 1st then prisoners will escape violently, if you disable 2nd then, they'll escape quietly by using robes.


What about the 4 red computer thingy?


If you mean that computer near forcefields, I have hacked it and there is no way to deactivate those forcefields with it.
<<

Waltuo

User avatar

Accepted

Posts: 26

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:11 am

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

I seem to have encountered a bug in the base. I place the explosives near the cooling device and then sneak past the level 6 guard. When I try to go from level 5 to level 3 I get the message that the cooling device was destroyed but nothing else happens. No xp, no countdown, no alert mode, no end-game explosion. It works ok if I stick around on the lower levels when it goes off, but not if it explodes while I'm going from level 5 to level 3. As far as I can tell, the explosives always go off while you're making a trip from level 5 to level 3, no matter what time you set on the bomb itself. Also, if you set a bomb near the prison generator it too will explode during the trip from level 5 to level 3 but you get the xp and the alert every time. I can upload a savegame file if you wish?

Btw, is the explosion always hapening while you're in the elevator an intentional thing? If so, it doesn't really coincide with the game clock and feels a bit forced, imo. You should be able to leave that bomb and just gtfo without being forced to fight everyone on levels 3 to 1. :D
Last edited by Waltuo on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ractaros96

User avatar

Idolized

Posts: 159

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Location: Poland

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:00 am

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

Waltuo wrote:I seem to have encountered a bug in the base. I place the explosives near the cooling device and then sneak past the level 6 guard. When I try to go from level 5 to level 3 I get the message that the cooling device was destroyed but nothing else happens. No xp, no countdown, no alert mode, no end-game explosion. It works ok if I stick around on the lower levels when it goes off, but not if it explodes while I'm going from level 5 to level 3. As far as I can tell, the explosives always go off while you're making a trip from level 5 to level 3, no matter what time do you set on the bomb itself. Also, if you set a bomb near the prison generator it too will explode during the trip from level 5 to level 3 but you get the xp and the alert every time. I can upload a savegame file if you wish?

Btw, is the explosion always hapening while you're in the elevator an intentional thing? If so, it doesn't really coincide with the game clock and feels a bit forced, imo. You should be able to leave that bomb and just gtfo without being forced to fight everyone on levels 3 to 1. :D


You need to wait on level 6 for the explosion, after that you go to the elevator and escape.
<<

Daemon

User avatar

Resurrection team member

Posts: 1180

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

You have to wait on the same map where you placed explosives. If you leave map, they will explode immediately because the game doesn't have the way to track counter a bomb. But the explosion doesn't always work correctly this way, as you have mentioned. Unfortunately, this is just how the engine works.
<<

Waltuo

User avatar

Accepted

Posts: 26

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Some question regarding rebirth base

Ok, that makes sense, and when I think about it I remember that, yeah, there were similar issues with explosives in the old games as well. Thanks for the clarification.

Return to Fallout Resurrection - Game Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron