FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman

<<

Tomas7

Accepted

Posts: 25

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Hi
I need help / advice with the quest: "Get the money Clint stole..."

I don't not have idea how to finish this quest.

I tried in both locations to talk to him.
I challenged him - fight starts. I fucked him, nothing changed ( did he used me? - oh no )
After I joined Nestor, reaction is the same. ( dialog option's and locations attached on screen )

PS. That is funny, every time i am killing nestor mercenary i am getting +5 to karma, but the whole town is hostile...
I already have "antipathy" status for corath after i challenged and kill uncle ( I was "liked" ... :(

I wish i can kill him and his mercenaries and have peace with miners / other people. ( a lot of free karma ) :)

So please if you can advise, what should I do/check?
Additional thoughts i have,
Is there a way to kill Both Nestor and Uncle, but to make sure people in town will not turn hostile against me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Daemon

User avatar

Resurrection team member

Posts: 1180

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Re: Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Tomas7 wrote:I tried in both locations to talk to him.
I challenged him - fight starts. I fucked him, nothing changed ( did he used me? - oh no )
After I joined Nestor, reaction is the same. ( dialog option's and locations attached on screen )

After you fuck him, he'll give you the caps. So you have a solution. Go talk to Morton after that if you want to finish the quest.

Tomas7 wrote:PS. That is funny, every time i am killing nestor mercenary i am getting +5 to karma, but the whole town is hostile...
I already have "antipathy" status for corath after i challenged and kill uncle ( I was "liked" ... :(

Yes, that's correct. Nestor's mercenaries aren't exactly good guys. And Uncle is popular among Corath's people.

Tomas7 wrote:Is there a way to kill Both Nestor and Uncle, but to make sure people in town will not turn hostile against me?

No, there isn't. You wouldn't make them any favor anyway. Without Nestor and Uncle, there's no one to take lead of mining and ore trade. That means death of the town.

btw. Can you please re-upload your save from raiders bug? viewtopic.php?f=12&t=955&p=6674#p6674
<<

DrGast

Neutral

Posts: 2

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Hello,

I can't find Clint, where is he ?
<<

Daemon

User avatar

Resurrection team member

Posts: 1180

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Re: Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

He's in Iron District either at work (building across Brothel) or at home (building next to Brothel). Depends on time of a day.
See in this video: https://youtu.be/wulhqfqhY4A?list=PLXab ... ypml&t=893
When the time mark starts, the player is in his work building and next he goes to his home and talks to him.
<<

DrGast

Neutral

Posts: 2

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Re: Corath - Clint quest SPOILER INSIDE!

Thank you.

Return to Fallout Resurrection - Game Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron