Leveling up & Shop Items

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

ToiletDrinker
Neutral

Leveling up & Shop Items

Post by ToiletDrinker »

Does town shops sell other items as I level up or will they eventually be filled by the Desert Eagle .44s and Combat shotguns that I trade with them?

Also, I am actually confused by the name of the mod and the mod version. I haven't downloaded a patch yet and I don't know which one is the right one.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Leveling up & Shop Items

Post by Daemon »

Traders regulary restock, that means every week or two they get things they don't have enough of. Every trader has his/hers table of things he/she restocks from with various change (100% for some items). For example if a trader is supposed to sell min 2 and max 4 stimpaks with 100%, during restock if this trader has less than 2 stimpaks, they get new stimpaks.
The things you sell them do not disappear.

There's always only latest version for download on our page. Current latest version is 1.5. You can download and install full version, it contains changes from all patches. Or if you have older version already installed, you can download and install latest patch, it contains changes from all previous patches as well. But just you know before you patch it - saves from different versions aren't compatible. Save from version 1.4 won't load in version 1.5.
ToiletDrinker
Neutral

Re: Leveling up & Shop Items

Post by ToiletDrinker »

Thanks! I did notice that vendors have two sets of inventory. Also, sorry for replying late, but I managed to download and install it with zero problems in the same day I posted. Don't know exactly what changed, although the Anonym lady still doesn't give me extra missions even if I haven't completed the initiation process and told the midget that I changed my mind, but that's another story, thanks again for clarifying.