How do you find PROGEMA?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

CaesarSalad
Neutral

How do you find PROGEMA?

Post by CaesarSalad »

I know that the obvious answer is "by going south of the Rat Hole/west of Albuquerque until you run into it", but what I mean is, is there any way that you can have the location marked on your map, possibly as part of a quest or anything like that? I've tried looking for an answer both on this forum and in various walkthroughs but I couldn't really find any clear-cut answers. I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this, as I'm wondering if I should wait to explore it until I've reached a certain point in the main story and/or a sidequest.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: How do you find PROGEMA?

Post by Daemon »

PROGEMA is small (you can say bonus) location. You can't get PROGEMA marked on your map, you must find it yourself. It's a reward for players who explore the worldmap. Also PROGEMA and its approximate location is mentioned in Mutant Hunter's holodisk about aliens.

IMHO best time to explore PROGEMA is when you have high enough repair and science skill in order to uncover every information hidden there.
CaesarSalad
Neutral

Post by CaesarSalad »

Daemon wrote:PROGEMA is small (you can say bonus) location. You can't get PROGEMA marked on your map, you must find it yourself. It's a reward for players who explore the worldmap. Also PROGEMA and its approximate location is mentioned in Mutant Hunter's holodisk about aliens.

IMHO best time to explore PROGEMA is when you have high enough repair and science skill in order to uncover every information hidden there.
Thanks for clarifying. By the way, this mod is absolutely fantastic. If someone showed me it and told me it was an official game made by Black Isle themselves, I would have no reason not to believe them.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

CaesarSalad wrote:By the way, this mod is absolutely fantastic. If someone showed me it and told me it was an official game made by Black Isle themselves, I would have no reason not to believe them.
Thanks