Corath - Abby/Valery (Small Spoilers)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Raduziel
Neutral

Corath - Abby/Valery (Small Spoilers)

Post by Raduziel »

Hi.

First time playing, just finished pretty much everything that I could do in Corath (sided with Uncle). Browsing this forum I found a guide with a quest check-list and found that there is a quest where I can save Abby from the whorehouse or convince Valery to join it.

The problem is: I can't get any special dialogue from them. Valery keeps talking about her husband and Abby only talks about her job (let's put it that way).

My character has 99% in Speech, did a test with 121% (had some skill points to spare) and neither way worked. Charisma is 5, but raising it to 6 with Mentats didn't help either.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

PS: What an awesome state-of-art mod it is. I start playing 'round 0800 AM and now it is 2230 PM and I'm still hooked. Great job. Haven't being this way since Baldur's Gate 2 was released back in 2000.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Corath - Abby/Valery (Small Spoilers)

Post by Daemon »

Raduziel wrote:Hi.

First time playing, just finished pretty much everything that I could do in Corath (sided with Uncle). Browsing this forum I found a guide with a quest check-list and found that there is a quest where I can save Abby from the whorehouse or convince Valery to join it.

The problem is: I can't get any special dialogue from them. Valery keeps talking about her husband and Abby only talks about her job (let's put it that way).

My character has 99% in Speech, did a test with 121% (had some skill points to spare) and neither way worked. Charisma is 5, but raising it to 6 with Mentats didn't help either.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Hi! You need to talk to Wanda, owner of the brothel. Hire a girl and when you return, she will offer you this quest.
Raduziel wrote:PS: What an awesome state-of-art mod it is. I start playing 'round 0800 AM and now it is 2230 PM and I'm still hooked. Great job. Haven't being this way since Baldur's Gate 2 was released back in 2000.
Thank you! Great to hear you enjoying the mod that much.
Raduziel
Neutral

Re: Corath - Abby/Valery (Small Spoilers)

Post by Raduziel »

Worked like a charm, thank you very much.