Quest problem- find Leonard

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Kaim
Neutral

Quest problem- find Leonard

Post by Kaim »

Hi there, i got some serious problem with quest where we should go to basement and find Leonard after gunfight with his gang.

Basement is empty, there is 3 ammo boxes + 1 silver box and bed. No NPC, no body... nothing.

Resurrection 1.5 wiki is not in english ;/

PS great mod!
Kaim
Neutral

Re: Quest problem- find Leonard

Post by Kaim »

Loaded save before gunfight... same as before... this Npc non exist in basement :/

OMG did anyone read this forum section? No one can say, where I should find this Leonard? where he should stay ?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

It isn't bug, Leonard is gone, you can't find him. You can only find out what happened to him.
valcik
Betatester

Post by valcik »

Take it easy my friend, no need to be angry! Have you tried to talk with Julian after the fight? Perhaps he's holding all the answers you're seeking for. :wink:
Also, this FAQ might help you next time you'll need to ask for anything, skim over it in your own interest:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Cheers!
Kaim
Neutral

Post by Kaim »

well see
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Talk to Julian after you have entered the basement and fond out that Leonard isn't there.
Granite
Accepted

Post by Granite »

Daemon wrote:Talk to Julian after you have entered the basement and fond out that Leonard isn't there.

This isn't working for me. After the battle where I fought beside Julian's henchmen to defeat Alexia, I went downstairs, then returned to Julian for a reward. However there was no option to ask about Leonard, he just says something like "damn that bastard escaped, a shame!". How do I finish the quest for the former mayor? I have the bag of the doctor.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

If Julian didn't participate in the attack, then you should have talked to one of his hechmen in the North Side to ask about Leonard after visiting the basement. But it wouldn't change anything for you regarding the mayor's quest. You need to keep searching. Check the bag for a clue, find another clue, talk to the mayor, to the priest, to the gravedigger (not necessary in this order).
Granite
Accepted

Post by Granite »

The gravedigger refuses to dig up the last two graves. No clue what to do now.
Stronk
Neutral

Post by Stronk »

Granite wrote:The gravedigger refuses to dig up the last two graves. No clue what to do now.
If you don't mind the negative karma and the Grave Digger tag, you can dig them up yourself. :twisted: Get your hands on a shovel, I carried one from New Hope but I think one can be found in Rat Hole too. If all else fails you can always pickpocket the gravedigger and steal his shovel (if your Steal is low, save just before the deed, reload if caught and keep trying until you luck out and get it).

Edit: I didn't pay the lazy fecker and dug up all the graves myself... maybe that has something to do with my -47 karma. :shock:
Mikhail
Neutral

Post by Mikhail »

Does karma should go down when you pay gravedigger to dug for you?
The only difference between paying him and diggin them myself is that I am poorer, and do not get Gravedigger perk.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Stronk wrote:
Granite wrote:The gravedigger refuses to dig up the last two graves. No clue what to do now.
If you don't mind the negative karma and the Grave Digger tag, you can dig them up yourself. :twisted: Get your hands on a shovel, I carried one from New Hope but I think one can be found in Rat Hole too. If all else fails you can always pickpocket the gravedigger and steal his shovel (if your Steal is low, save just before the deed, reload if caught and keep trying until you luck out and get it).

Edit: I didn't pay the lazy fecker and dug up all the graves myself... maybe that has something to do with my -47 karma. :shock:
You won't get gravedigger title, if you dig ONLY Reed's grave which is next to Maria's. You'll get it when you dig Maria's grave, but it's empty so you don't have to.
Stronk
Neutral

Post by Stronk »

Ractaros96 wrote:
Stronk wrote:

You won't get gravedigger title, if you dig ONLY Reed's grave which is next to Maria's. You'll get it when you dig Maria's grave, but it's empty so you don't have to.
Thanks for the tip, but this is something one most likely discovers only by doing... 2nd playthrough I'll remember but I don't recall any way of knowing in advance that Maria's grave would be empty. Then again I dug up all of them graves just to see what loot I can get... :twisted: Also I didn't think of reading the headstones, but I seem to remember one graveyard from one of the originals where the stuff you were looking for was in the last grave you dug up, no matter what order you did them... (open to correction on this one)
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Stronk wrote:Thanks for the tip, but this is something one most likely discovers only by doing... 2nd playthrough I'll remember but I don't recall any way of knowing in advance that Maria's grave would be empty. Then again I dug up all of them graves just to see what loot I can get... :twisted: Also I didn't think of reading the headstones, but I seem to remember one graveyard from one of the originals where the stuff you were looking for was in the last grave you dug up, no matter what order you did them... (open to correction on this one)
That gravedigger will tell you the truth, that Maria and Reed were in the same grave in fact. But to get that dialogue option you need to talk to priest in church first about Maria.