Quest problem - Linking pip boy

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Hesmah
Neutral

Quest problem - Linking pip boy

Post by Hesmah »

I linked my pip boy in imperial city, and now I'm supposed to get some sort of message when a meeting is about to happen in Dead City.

I've been resting for weeks in the city and nothing. Is there something specific when it triggers? I don't want to leave the city since I was told there's not a lot of range in contacting.

Thanks.
valcik
Betatester

Re: Quest problem - Linking pip boy

Post by valcik »

Nope, there are not any other triggers than the time passed AFAIK. Walking slowly through Suburbs or Hunters' Territory (for ~30 seconds) after couple of days was enough to receive the message usualy. Also, don't be afraid to leave the city! You won't get that message whilst you're away, it should catch you shortly after you'll return to Albu though.
Last edited by valcik on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hesmah
Neutral

Post by Hesmah »

Alright, thanks for the reply! I'll just visit somewhere else and come back then.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

And if necessary time has passed, you can go talk to Elisa and she'll continue the quest even if you didn't recieve the message.