Anonym quest in Imperial City

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

Anonym quest in Imperial City

Post by Ractaros96 »

I have completed the Anonym quest. I have killed Aran and Im not happy with ending of this quest. Eearlier I tried siding with him in that basement meeting, but after that I couldn't get into Imperial City without a fight. Do I have to do something before going on that meeting to expose Elisa's conspiracy?
Altairp
Neutral

Re: Anonym quest in Imperial City

Post by Altairp »

I finished the Anonym quest by siding with Aran. I don't know if there's a way to expose the real traitor before the basement meeting, but I can give you a few tips to win the fight:

Before reaching the basement, stock up on stimpaks and ammunition for your character. Get a good armor (I used PA). Get a companion or two to follow you, and arm them well.

The first two fights should be easy. The NPCs take care of eachother, with your allies having the upper hand. You might have to deal with one or two goons shooting at you. Save once you get to the main building.

The last fight seems quite intense, but, it can be easily done without too many issues. Hack the security terminal in one of the rooms, if you can, to bring bots to your side. If you can't, just go forward and start the fight. Focus all you have on the traitor, don't bother shooting anyone but her. If you kill her, the combat will stop and you'll win the mission. Be aware that the same counts for your side, too-- if Aran dies during combat, it's game over.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

how do you start this quest?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:how do you start this quest?
You go to Wild Paradise and talk to a guy in metal armor at the bar. He'll point you to advisor Elisa. Then you'll be able enter Imperial City without bribing guard. Go and talk to her, she'll give you quest.