[Bug] Keri's third level up

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Baardhaas
Accepted

[Bug] Keri's third level up

Post by Baardhaas »

When Keri got her third level up her hitpoints went to 111/101 instead of 111/111. Tried several reloads and also tried it with her wearing a leather jacket.

Screen:

I don't have a savegame before the level up anymore (don't ask why) I do have a savegame shortly afterwards though. Any good filesharing sites where I can upload it? The forum allows a max filesize of 256kb.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: [Bug] Keri's third level up

Post by Daemon »

Save before would have been more useful, but maybe save after can help shed some light on it too. You can upload it for example here - https://en.webshare.cz/#/ (it's free site, use "Upload files" button).
I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

Daemon wrote:Save before would have been more useful
I know right? When this bug happened, my first thought was how useful it would be to make a save in a slot I would never overwrite so I could show to the Resurrection team. But then I got distracted, played some more and sure enough, quicksaved over the savefile.

Here is one shortly after the level up: https://en.webshare.cz/group/5zV1xj24N3/

I'm curious if it's just 10 hitpoints less, that all the other benefits from a level up are also missing. I'll let you know what happens when she hits the next level.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Thanks and wow, that karma! :-)
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

Daemon wrote:wow, that karma! :-)
That's me, a fucking saint, just like in real life. ;-)

Keri just got another level up. This time her hitpoints are 111/111. So it seems the previous level up got bugged, but now everything is back to normal.

On a side note: do the stats and skills of your followers increase like they do in Fallout 2? Haven't noticed any difference yet, like lower barter prices with Keri. Just some more melee damage for Mutt.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Baardhaas wrote:On a side note: do the stats and skills of your followers increase like they do in Fallout 2? Haven't noticed any difference yet, like lower barter prices with Keri. Just some more melee damage for Mutt.
Leveling only increase some of their combat related stats. Their main skills ale pretty much high from the beginning.