Not a great party if you are evil?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

boskoz
Neutral

Not a great party if you are evil?

Post by boskoz »

This is my first playthrough, and I am enjoying the ride (good job developers btw), except for the party.
I am quite advanced in the game (I am in power armor) but I am still with the dog and Gabriel, alone.

The encounters on the map spawn 6 ghouls, 8 bandits....and we are just the two of us. Plus the doggie.
I have met a girl on crimson caravan (Kira=? Kari..something like that) but she refused to follow me.... then I have met another one in the Empire, which refused as well.
I have so many good weapons and armors, and none to give.
Yep, I am an outlaw, murderer, it's almost forced because the whole game is filled with quests for the mob, mafia and gangs if you want to earn some caps, expecially in the early game, but.... there is no party option for the evil guy?
Only Gabriel and doggo? I want a team. Even mercenaries will do fine, maybe someone from a gang which wants to earn tons of caps, I don't know.
Where can I find some more people? Ty
LifeTears
Liked

Re: Not a great party if you are evil?

Post by LifeTears »

boskoz wrote:This is my first playthrough, and I am enjoying the ride (good job developers btw), except for the party.
I am quite advanced in the game (I am in power armor) but I am still with the dog and Gabriel, alone.

The encounters on the map spawn 6 ghouls, 8 bandits....and we are just the two of us. Plus the doggie.
I have met a girl on crimson caravan (Kira=? Kari..something like that) but she refused to follow me.... then I have met another one in the Empire, which refused as well.
I have so many good weapons and armors, and none to give.
Yep, I am an outlaw, murderer, it's almost forced because the whole game is filled with quests for the mob, mafia and gangs if you want to earn some caps, expecially in the early game, but.... there is no party option for the evil guy?
Only Gabriel and doggo? I want a team. Even mercenaries will do fine, maybe someone from a gang which wants to earn tons of caps, I don't know.
Where can I find some more people? Ty
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=707
boskoz
Neutral

Post by boskoz »

Ok this helped me a lot about Keri!
Thanks
Had not enough INT to get her, but ate a mentats and everything went fine XD

Oh yeah, finally, another human in my team, yay!
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

boskoz wrote:Ok this helped me a lot about Keri!
Thanks
Had not enough INT to get her, but ate a mentats and everything went fine XD

Oh yeah, finally, another human in my team, yay!
Eat mentants to get smart get companion and be stupid again....that is very smart i never thought of that lol