Rat Hole Everyone attacking [spoilers]

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Skejven
Neutral

Rat Hole Everyone attacking [spoilers]

Post by Skejven »

Hello, I've got a strange glitch (at least i think so it's glitch)
[Spoilers]
I was doing Marie murder quest, I know who killed her, I talked to murderer and she said she won't let me escape, though she didn't attack me afterwards. I went back to leader of opposite gang, though he said he can't help me fight the other gang, because they don't have enough medicine. So i went to Sedit, did few quests and few caravans, got money and bought those medicines, but when I'm arriving at Rat Hole everone in south side is attacking me! It's strange because when I left the town no one (besides the other gang) was hostile to me, may some actions outside town cause this?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Rat Hole Everyone attacking [spoilers]

Post by Daemon »

Hello! It sounds like Alexa was supposed to attack you after that dialog and for some reason that didn't happen. What do you mean that other gang was hostile towards you? You mean Leonard's people attacked you after talking to Alexa? I don't know why Julian's people attack you. Haven't you killed Dr. Moore?
Skejven
Neutral

Post by Skejven »

Daemon wrote:Hello! It sounds like Alexa was supposed to attack you after that dialog and for some reason that didn't happen. What do you mean that other gang was hostile towards you? You mean Leonard's people attacked you after talking to Alexa? I don't know why Julian's people attack you. Haven't you killed Dr. Moore?
Yup, Julian's people attacked me, though when i was leaving Rat Hole they were "nice" to me, i came back with medicines to give them to Dr.Moore, but they started shooting to me for no reason. I didn't do anything bad to Julian's gang, no stealing, no fighting etc.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

And what about those Leonard's people, were they attacking you after you talked to Alexa or when?

Anyway, please upload your save and I'll look into it. Saves are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\resdata\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.