How to side with Aran?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

ddguy71
Accepted

How to side with Aran?

Post by ddguy71 »

Do I accept Anonym's missions and then betray him at the basement stanf-off or do I go to the imperial palace and accept the imperial advisor's mission from Elisa?

I'm a little confused because after following advisor's missions when I sync my pip-boy to vault 16 and get reward from quartermaster Marge the old emperor is still alive and several posts hinted that Aran becomes the new emperor.

The bottom line is I want to keep Lystra and side with the empire.
Whistler
Accepted

Re: How to side with Aran?

Post by Whistler »

In Anonym's quest line you stay with mercenaries in the basement and aren't given a chance to switch sides to Aran, at least when I played(hooded Elisa entered, talked, left, then Aran came and floated some text). When you work for Empire, you can join Aran's side at the same basement, so you should do that.
ddguy71
Accepted

Post by ddguy71 »

You mean after I talk to the informer above I should go down to the basement and wait?
I always reported back to Elisa which resulted in a finished quest.
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

After talking to the informer you should just finish the quest as you did with synchronising the pipboy and getting you caps.

After some time,don't know how long exactly, you'll get a message when you're in the vicinity of the empire from Elisa. Without any further spoilers, you should take it from there and see where it goes.
ddguy71
Accepted

Post by ddguy71 »

Thanks.