Proof for Uncle

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

NyuKuro
Accepted

Proof for Uncle

Post by NyuKuro »

I killed the midget and his guys at Albuquerque, but i seemed to have forgotten some "proof" that the quest requires.

Their remains have all disappeared but the loot stayed on the ground.

Can't find anything related to nestor :(
NyuKuro
Accepted

Proof for Uncle

Post by NyuKuro »

I killed the midget and his guys at Albuquerque, but i seemed to have forgotten some "proof" that the quest requires.

Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Proof for Uncle

Post by Ractaros96 »

NyuKuro wrote:I killed the midget and his guys at Albuquerque, but i seemed to have forgotten some "proof" that the quest requires.

You need to find his golden tooth.
NyuKuro
Accepted

Post by NyuKuro »

Yes but his corpse is gone.

And there's no tooth on the ground where he died.

everything else stayed, his SMG and ammo but no tooth :(
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

NyuKuro wrote:Yes but his corpse is gone.

It could be only available from the corpse, same as Vex's head in Albuquerque. I noticed it when, I killed Vex in animation that dropped all his items to the ground, the head was still on his corpse. It didn't drop as an regular item.
NyuKuro
Accepted

Post by NyuKuro »

Ractaros96 wrote:
NyuKuro wrote:Yes but his corpse is gone.

It could be only available from the corpse, same as Vex's head in Albuquerque. I noticed it when, I killed Vex in animation that dropped all his items to the ground, the head was still on his corpse. It didn't drop as an regular item.
I see, Thanks :)
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Nestor is hidding in Sedit. Are you sure you have killed right guy? :-)
You should be able to get golden tooth from his corpse, that is the proof.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Ractaros96 wrote:
NyuKuro wrote:It could be only available from the corpse, same as Vex's head in Albuquerque. I noticed it when, I killed Vex in animation that dropped all his items to the ground, the head was still on his corpse. It didn't drop as an regular item.
Wait, what? So that item is gone when the corpse disappear? I think all items from the body should be on the ground after that.
NyuKuro
Accepted

Post by NyuKuro »

Daemon wrote:Nestor is hidding in Sedit. Are you sure you have killed right guy? :-)
You should be able to get golden tooth from his corpse, that is the proof.
Really? Oh snap! I assumed it was him in the Dead Quarter since he was a midget, and I never saw that midget before if he was with Anonym.

And also I think Uncle said that Nestor may also be hiding in Albuquerque.

Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Daemon wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:
NyuKuro wrote:It could be only available from the corpse, same as Vex's head in Albuquerque. I noticed it when, I killed Vex in animation that dropped all his items to the ground, the head was still on his corpse. It didn't drop as an regular item.
Wait, what? So that item is gone when the corpse disappear? I think all items from the body should be on the ground after that.
As I said in case of Vex, when i killed him with pulse gun all his items dropped to the ground except head. If I didn't take it then, it would probably be gone.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Ractaros96 wrote:As I said in case of Vex, when i killed him with pulse gun all his items dropped to the ground except head. If I didn't take it then, it would probably be gone.
I think it would be there after that. But I'll check just to be sure.
ghostman
Neutral

Questions: Search for Nestor & Weapons list

Post by ghostman »

After finishing the Corath quests for Uncle and booting Nestor outta town I've thoroughly searched all sectors of Albuquerque as well as Sedit but have no trace of the little bastard. If I've missed him in either town or he's elsewhere I could really use a solid clue :P

Also, I've built my character specializing heavily in Small Guns to take snipe people's eyes & groins :twisted:. However approaching the end of the game I'm finding the DKS Sniper & Pistol, Vector 14mm SMG & Annihilator shotgun are my best weapons. They are pretty strong but I'm wondering if there's a little more firepower out there for me?

I'm aware Gauss Rifle is included at the end of the game with limited ammo. I'm wondering if there's any other useful small guns I'm missing? If anyone could make one up or direct me to one, a list of all weapons if not only small guns would be very nice to have!

Thank you!
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Questions: Search for Nestor & Weapons list

Post by Daemon »

Nestor is in Lost Town in Sedit. He and his guys are in ruins behind Father Malcolm's shop.

Guns you have mentioned are propably the best small guns in the game. .223 Pistol and H&K CAWS are worth to mention as well. There isn't another small gun as OP as Gauss Rifle.