Final Boss + Ending Slides discussion (SPOILER)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

[Spoiler] Future of settlements in Resurrection

Post by Ractaros96 »

New Hope, Sedit and Albuquerque could have bright future if player character decides to help them. Rat Hole and Corath seem to be a lost cause. In Rat Hole there is no "good" side to be on, I sided with Julian (I mean Alexia was guilty of murder, so in this case there was no other way, if you want to stick to the truth), but after ending where he became a typical raider and destroyed New Hope, I got angry and went back to Rat Hole to kill him. In Corath all activity is around iron mine and it will be depleted sooner or later (just like uranium mine in Broken Hills in Fallout 2), after that there is no more town called Corath. I really like ending for Albuquerque with Emperor Aran ruling, it reminds me of ending for Vault City, when Lynette marries Senator Westin and she stops being such a bitch.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: [Spoiler] Future of settlements in Resurrection

Post by Daemon »

So what exactly happend to Corath in your playthrough? You have made Uncle to rule Corath?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Daemon wrote:So what exactly happend to Corath in your playthrough? You have made Uncle to rule Corath?
Yep. But I think that there is not much difference between Uncle and Nestor. Uncle seemed just a "lesser evil".
hoboofeternity
Accepted

Final Boss + Ending Slides discussion (SPOILER)

Post by hoboofeternity »

so how do you deal with the final boss and what are the options?

so far, in destroying the birth base, i found 2 ways: kill savior, then activate self destruct, or sneak behind him and activate the computer.

is there a way to expose his fraudulence without killing anyone? (after he died, there is a holotape that contain the truth that he isnt actually a ghoul, but always been a human, a mutant hunter too) maybe you need pickpocket perk so you can pickpocket his tape?

and what other ways you've discovered?

havent tried to side with him yet, will try it soon.

ending slides:

rebirth:
-silent countdown, everyone in the facility died

new hope:
-prosper (caravan quest completed, julian and alexa died)
-destroyed (caravan quest done, but julian alive and alexa dead)

rat hole:
-julian live, alexa dies and but he became raider
-both died, rat hole abandoned

sedit:
-frederyk prospered
-crimson caravan doing well

coranth:
-uncle wins, but mine ran out of metal

albuquerque:
-aran become emperor, walls tore down and ABQ become prosperous city

mutant camp:
-nothing happen as they continue east

-keri:
live as traveler mercenary

-lystra:
inherit the hospital head of the empire

that's pretty much my ending. i was sad that new hope got raided, so i went back and kill julian and do the whole thing over again
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Final Boss + Ending Slides discussion (SPOILER)

Post by Daemon »

I have merged two topics about the endings together.
hoboofeternity
Accepted

Post by hoboofeternity »

Ractaros96 wrote:
Daemon wrote:So what exactly happend to Corath in your playthrough? You have made Uncle to rule Corath?
Yep. But I think that there is not much difference between Uncle and Nestor. Uncle seemed just a "lesser evil".
unlce was willing to get bunch of people, miners, mercenaries to get massacred to get what he wants.

i dont think he is really the "lesser" evil.

he acts like he's the lesser, but he's just as vile, even more