Establish trade between New Hope and Crimson Caravan

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

carpediem
Accepted

Establish trade between New Hope and Crimson Caravan

Post by carpediem »

How to to go about starting this quest? I've tried talking to all residents in new hope and finished quests for crimson caravan.
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Re: Establish trade between New Hope and Crimson Caravan

Post by GarettZriwin »

Is your character aware of surplus in New Hope? If yes then you should be able to establish new route with Crimson Caravans manager.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

This is a bonus quest with only one change to receive it. You can receive it as first quest for Crimson Caravan, that means you have already missed the change.
monstergelo
Accepted

Post by monstergelo »

Daemon wrote:This is a bonus quest with only one change to receive it. You can receive it as first quest for Crimson Caravan, that means you have already missed the change.
How to miss this? i have save with crimson's door still pristine. Am i screwed?
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Post by GarettZriwin »

monstergelo wrote:
Daemon wrote:This is a bonus quest with only one change to receive it. You can receive it as first quest for Crimson Caravan, that means you have already missed the change.
I think your Character was not aware of surplus, if you talk with Crimson Carawans leader you "tell him your story" so he knows about surplus and tells about it manager, then manager asks what town is it and you tell him. Rest you know. 8)
monstergelo
Accepted

Post by monstergelo »

GarettZriwin wrote:
monstergelo wrote:
I think your Character was not aware of surplus, if you talk with Crimson Carawans leader you "tell him your story" so he knows about surplus and tells about it manager, then manager asks what town is it and you tell him. Rest you know. 8)
Ah thanks, you need to talk a bit with Demetre before asking for job