Lystra disappeared

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Raivomoto
Neutral

Lystra disappeared

Post by Raivomoto »

Hello.

I made Vodka box against Cedrick, after the match Lystra werent around anymore. Her inventory was full of important stuff so i really lost my motivation here...Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the awesome mod btw!
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Lystra disappeared

Post by Daemon »

Hi.
And she was with you or you let her waiting before the fight? And you haven't had any dialogue with her in which she would say that she's leaving? Maybe check her original place in the empire.
Or upload your save somewhere and I'll look into it. Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\resdata\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
Raivomoto
Neutral

Post by Raivomoto »

She was with me, i didnt realise i should talk to her before the match. I just noticed her gone after the match when there was this gun battle. I already checked Imperial city but she aint there, also tried to search from Corath.

Here´s save folder packed. http://www.megafileupload.com/gjJ9/SLOT09.7z

Oh btw, i already found out her brother is dead, never visited the grave so i guess thats why it still shows the quest.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Raivomoto wrote:She was with me, i didnt realise i should talk to her before the match.
No, you don't have to talk to her before the match, I was just curious if you did or didn't.
Raivomoto wrote:Oh btw, i already found out her brother is dead, never visited the grave so i guess thats why it still shows the quest.
And that's why she still stands in doctor Linsday's clinic from moment of that dialogue about her brother, waiting for you. You need to talk to her after she learns that her brother's dead in order to get her back to the patry.
btw. She won't like you current karma, you need to get it little bit higher.
Raivomoto
Neutral

Post by Raivomoto »

Daemon wrote:
Raivomoto wrote:She was with me, i didnt realise i should talk to her before the match.
No, you don't have to talk to her before the match, I was just curious if you did or didn't.
Raivomoto wrote:Oh btw, i already found out her brother is dead, never visited the grave so i guess thats why it still shows the quest.
And that's why she still stands in doctor Linsday's clinic from moment of that dialogue about her brother, waiting for you. You need to talk to her after she learns that her brother's dead in order to get her back to the patry.
btw. She won't like you current karma, you need to get it little bit higher.
Ooh, stupid me..The thing is, im now saved in imperial city where im trying to kill Elisa, no going back if i ever wanna get back to Imperial city.I´ve tried multiple times but i cannot survive the fight so im gonna start a new game and have multiple saves. Thanks for help buddy.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

I bet there're ways how you can manage. A few tips:
- You only need to kill Elisa, others will surrender after her death.
- At start of the fight, it can be good no to attack, but instead try to get as much distance as possible from enemies. They might rather attack others or they'll chase you instead of attacking while your allies shoot them.
- Use drugs if you have any. Buffout or Psycho might help.

Anyway, we'll release big patch tomorrow, so if you want to start a new game, wait for it. Old saves won't be compatible with new version.