Melee

General discussion about Resurrection without spoilers. If you have questions about the game not concerning its content, or problems with running the game, this is the place to ask.

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

bror
Neutral

Post by bror »

Hey

I'm a real fallout fan, still playnig that addictiv game ^^

Just wondering if you could play as an melee only like you could in fallout2 havent tried it yet in fallout1 but will start on it during the holiday?

If you also could pursuade your way true the game with minimum fighting?

If you could play true the game as melee only, would it be new melee weapons ( know u dont wanto answer this one about wepons and stuff, but I can allways try my luck :D )
Saruman
Resurrection team member

Post by Saruman »

[quote=bror]Just wondering if you could play as an melee only like you could in fallout2 havent tried it yet in fallout1 but will start on it during the holiday?[/quote]
Yes, that will be possible.

[quote=bror]If you also could pursuade your way true the game with minimum fighting?[/quote]
This as well.

[quote=bror]If you could play true the game as melee only, would it be new melee weapons ( know u dont wanto answer this one about wepons and stuff, but I can allways try my luck :D )[/quote]
Your luck failed you this time. No comment. :)
Seto
Resurrection team member

Post by Seto »

[quote=bror]If you could play true the game as melee only, would it be new melee weapons ( know u dont wanto answer this one about wepons and stuff, but I can allways try my luck :D )[/quote]
You failed your rolls against luck - the dice showed a 9 :P
"Live and learn, or die and teach by example."