[Solved] Bug: Can't finish Frederyk's quest

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

salamisami
Accepted

[Solved] Bug: Can't finish Frederyk's quest

Post by salamisami »

I killed Damian and all his raiders in the hideout, but I can't turn the quest in to Frederyk.
There isn't even any option of talking about the deed to him, I can only ask him generic questions, or to join a caravan.
Bug? Or is there possibly a second hideout I have missed? Or are there raiders outside the hideout I need to kill as well?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Bug: Can't finish Frederyk's quest

Post by Daemon »

There's no other hideout. Isn't possible that there's still some raider alive? In some corner or something like that? If not, please upload save and I'll look into it. Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\resdata\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
salamisami
Accepted

Post by salamisami »

Checked the hideout, can't find anyone alive in there.

Savefile too big to attach directly, dl it behind link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 2781488088
valcik
Betatester

Post by valcik »

I took the liberty and checked out your save too. There's indeed one raider still alive, look at right-bottom corner, close to the south wall. (Turn the combat mode ON and switch your cursor to aiming mode in order to see the character's outline.)
salamisami
Accepted

Post by salamisami »

Thanks a lot valcik, looks like i made a mistake.

I guess this case's closed, then.