Stumped by Blue 6 at the Rebirth Base

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

CaesarSalad
Neutral

Stumped by Blue 6 at the Rebirth Base

Post by CaesarSalad »

First of all, how do I get into the room where the Twelfth Reborn is staying so that I can talk to him? The only way that I've been able to figure out is through violence, and I'd rather not do that, especially since it seems like I wouldn't be able to talk to the Savior afterwards. And I can't really do it after I talk to the Savior because then I'll have no time to escape before the base explodes.

Also, is there any way to destroy/disable the generators without alerting everyone? Like I said before, I don't want to turn them hostile.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Stumped by Blue 6 at the Rebirth Base

Post by Daemon »

You can't do any of that without making the ghouls hostile. Twelfth Reborn tells you only a few sentences so it's no big deal. And idea behind the destroying generators is that you have to risk your own life in order to save the prisoners.
CaesarSalad
Neutral

Post by CaesarSalad »

Daemon wrote:You can't do any of that without making the ghouls hostile. Twelfth Reborn tells you only a few sentences so it's no big deal. And idea behind the destroying generators is that you have to risk your own life in order to save the prisoners.
Alright, so I ended up just shutting down the generator and fighting the ghouls on that floor, but now I've run into a different problem. It turns out I was still able to talk to the Savior and convince him to destroy the base, but unless I'm missing something, he will only initiate the silent self-destruct which will kill all of the ghouls in the base. Is there no way to both convince him that he's wrong via Speech and destroy the base with the the loud countdown so that I can save the ghouls?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

CaesarSalad wrote:Is there no way to both convince him that he's wrong via Speech and destroy the base with the the loud countdown so that I can save the ghouls?
No, there isn't.