Quest problem

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

mokox
Neutral

Quest problem

Post by mokox »

i need know where is the quest : "Get the necessary supplies for Sokol: 15 beer, 10 fruits, 5 Xander roots." and what i need do for take it ...

Thank for the game i play it 4 time it is slow and very hold school but it is immersive if you take the time time for read ALL the stuff and plan the game...

it have bug, you do patch 1.6?

caravan Master of crismon caravan not the dad of your npc have "error" in conversation

sorry for bad english

thank for the game a lot best in my opinion of many commercial game!
feťák8
Idolized

Re: Quest problem

Post by feťák8 »

When I played the game for stupid character I got this quest.
Muttie
Idolized

Re: Quest problem

Post by Muttie »

mokox wrote:caravan Master of crismon caravan not the dad of your npc have "error" in conversation
This “could” be the error of Johny (Crimson Caravan/Sedit). Screenshot (should still be up): (http://www.filedropper.com/johnydialouge).
The error in the screenshot is about Johny joining a caravan himself and the error message should be something like a “return to previous menu” option.
mokox wrote:sorry for bad english
As long as it doesn't stop you :)
Thanks for making the effort.
mokox wrote:you do patch 1.6?
I hope they do. Although 1.5 does not desperately need it. You do have to mess around to hit on a bug. But if they do I hope they keep the 1.5 number. It has almost become a part of the title (i.e. between FO 1 & 2). Although one could also get used to calling it “Resurrection” (it's just not as short).